Helping You (Key)

He opened the door to find her standing there, crying. Key hurridly pulled her inside and closed the door. Once they got to the living room, he started to try and calm down.

"What happened?" Key gently asked.

It wasn't often he saw her in tears. She almost never cried.

"I found him cheating on me. I came home early from errands and he was in bed with some other girl. He didn't even try to apologize or anything. Just gave me a bored, guiltless look and walked out of the room. I followed him, slapped him, and left. Then I found myself here," she explained.

Key's eyes flashed, but he didn't let her see it. He didn't want her to freak out. Key just held her until she stopped crying.

"Want something to eat?" Key asked.

She just shook her head and stayed where she was. Since Key figured she wasn't gonna move, he managed to get the DVD and TV remote. Key wasn't quite sure what movie was in the DVD player, but it was worth a shot. The movie turned out to be Scooby Doo Moon Monster Madness. She looked up at him and he just shrugged. Key was one for the kiddy movies. They settled in and Key pressed play. Key loved to hear her laugh. It was like he longed to hear it. Close to the end of the movie, Key realized the she had fallen alseep. He paused the movie and carefully stood up with her in his arms. He laid her in the bedroom and covered her up. Suddenly tired himself, Key laid down on the other side of the bed. A little nap wouldn't hurt.

Key woke up a couple hours later to a wonderful smell filling the house. He rubbed his eyes and noticed she wasn't next to him. Key stretched and headed out to the kitchen. It warmed his heart to see her up and moving. It was good to see her smiling a bit.

She froze for a moment when she saw him standing there. "I was just about to wake you."

Key flashed a smile. "What'd you make?"

"Just black bean noodles paired with some kimbap I found in the fridge."

 Together, they set the table and enjoyed a good few laughs. Key vowed to himself that he would help her heal. He would help her heal her heart.