Concert Meeting (Daesung)

Written by AmberHansen8

You pull out your phone and stare at the screensaver for the millionth time. As you stare at it, the memories come flooding back. It was your first Korean concert and it was Big Bang. You hadn't been expecting to do a meet and greet though. Your friend has surprised you with the ticket before leaving you on your own. As the staff brought you to a room to wait for the meet and greet, you looked down at your clothes. Since the turn of events had been a complete surprise, you weren't wearing anything nice. Just simple, plain clothes. When the staff leaves the room, you notice a mirror. You quickly begin to straighten your hair and clothes. You hear chuckling from behind you and spin around to the members of Big Bang entering the room. You look down at the floor in embarrassment as they take seats around the room. You get enough courage to make small glances up, but not enough to bring your head up. 

"Don't worry. You're not the only one that does that," you hear someone comment. It turned out to be Taeyang. 

"We won't mention names," TOP joked. 

"You guys are mean!" GD playfully exclaimed. 

You look up around at them and giggle. The door opening stops the brotherly banter. Your eyes meet Daesung's as he enters the room. You see him blush a little as he looks away. 

"Sorry, I'm late guys," Daesung apologizes. 

TOP looks up at him. "You're usually on time. What happened?"

"They said they had to do a final costume check," Daesung explained. 

He looked around the room for an empty seat. Daesung paused a moment when he saw the only open spot was next to you. He quickly took the seat, still not looking at you. 

"So what's your name?" GD asked. 

You come to your senses and introduce yourself. 

"Well you're shy but we'll give you credit for not acting like a typical fan," GD commented. 

You smile and tuck a lock of hair behind your ear to try and hide it. The meet and greet continued until Big Bang was summoned to go on stage. Taeyang and TOP rush off while Seungri and GD bear-hug you. Daesung just stands awkwardly off to the side and offers a smile. He turns to follow Seungri and GD to the door. He lets them leave before turning to face you. 

"It was really nice to meet you," he says before giving another angelic smile and leaving. 

The staff escorts you back to the concert area and you enjoy the show. When it's over, you're shocked at how fast time passed. 

You smile and bring yourself back to the present. You stand to leave and accidentally bump into someone. You take a step away to turn and apologize but freeze when you realize it's Daesung. He's watching you and slightly blushing. A voice shouting 'Hey watch out! Runaway tires!' breaks the moment. Daesung grabs your hand and pulls you against him so you are out of the way of the tires and the man chasing them. Once the danger has passed, Daesung awkwardly releases you. To thank him, you invite him to lunch. The relationship starts there without you two knowing it. You two exchange phone numbers and become inseparable.