She's Mine (Kris, Lay, Sehun)

"Krayhun!" A voice called out to me. 

    I turned around to see Sehun running towards me. "Yes oppa?"

    "Let's do something."

    "She's not going to do anything with you maknae," a deeper voice cut in. 

    We looked to see Kris standing there. I looked between them. Not this again. They started to agrue like they always did and I slipped off. This always seemed to happen and it was getting annoying. I would be talking to Kris or Sehun and the other would pop out of no where and interject. And, like every time, I just headed to Lay's room. I was pretty sure he would fight with Kris and Sehun, but that didn't seem to be in his nature. He had almost slipped once that he liked me, but never said anything about it again. And since his bedroom was almost always the quietest one, I felt the need to go there to get away from Kris and Sehun when they fought. 

    "Oh hi Krayhun," Lay greeted. 

    "Hi."

    "Kris hyung and Sehun at it again?"

    "Yep."

    "Well what do you want to do while they duke it out?"

    "Video games?"

    He smiled and showed those adorable dimples before starting up his X-Box. We didn't play video games a whole lot, but it did give us something to do. I think we were playing Halo for maybe an hour before we realized that the world outside the room had gotten really quiet. Lay and I looked at each other before daring to step outside. We were shocked to see Kris and Sehun standing there, each with something in their hands. 

    "Hey I got us some chicken. Let's eat," Kris said. 

    "No. Come with me. I got us bubble tea," Sehun cutely pleaded. 

    I glanced at Lay out of the corner of my eyes. He looked on edge. 

    "Why don't you just leave her alone?" He demanded. 

    "Yah!" Kris snapped back. "Show some repsect for your hyung."

    "Well if you keep pestering Krayhun like this, I won't," Lay answered coldly. 

    I was shocked by all  this. I never knew Lay to act like this. He was always the quiet, gentle one. Lay must have had a good reason to snap at his hyung like that. 

    "And if I don't?" Kris growled. 

    "Then I can make you," Lay threatened. 

    Lay shifted me behind me. He was more than prepared to protect me. 

    "Hyungs! Krayhun, just come with me and get away from these crazy hyungs," Sehun said. 

    "Like heck she's going anywhere with you," Lay snapped at them. 

    Sehun looked hurt but didn't back down. Each boy looked poised to attack. 

    "Guys enough!" I shouted at them. 

    This seemed to make them stop and realize what they were doing. I glared at them and slipped pasted them in the hall. I put my shoes on and left their dorm. I walked down to the park and sat on a swing. Why did they have to be like this every time I was over? Sure it was funny and kind of cute at first, but now it was just annoying and tiring. Then a sudden noise broke me from my thoughts. I looked up to see Sehun running towards me. 

    "KrayHun!" He managed to get out after gluping down some air.     

    "Yes?"

    "I'm sorry for what happened back at the dorms. It's just....whenever I think about you with one of my hyungs......"

    I jumped up and gave him a hug. He stumbled back a bit, but managed to stay standing. Sehun tightly wrapped his arms around me as if he never wanted to let go. 

    "KrayHun," he whispered. 

    "Yes?"

    "Will you be my jagiya?"

    "Yes."

    Sehun picked me up and spun me around. When he stopped we just stared at each other for a moment. Then his face drew closer to mine and my eyes reflexively closed. Sehun's soft lips landed on mine in what had to be the sweetest kiss ever. After a minute or two we pulled apart and he rested his forehead on mine. 

    "Saranghae jagiya."