Lessons Help (Exo K)

Lessons Help  (Ft. Exo K)

Written by AmberHansen8

You sigh as you look down at your schedule. Being that you're still in training., your days are filled with lessons. Acting, singing, and dancing are the big ones. It look easy enough, even with choosing what dance and what instument to play. At that point, you weren't even sure if you could play an instument. A sudden noise broke you from your thoughts. You looked to see someone getting a drink from the vending machine. He grabs the juice, turns, and sits at the table across from you. A small shock runs through you when you realize it's Baekhyun. 

"Hey," he greets. 

"Hi," you answer. 

He looks at you over the top of his juice. "Something wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing," you respond.

"Tell me. Maybe I can help."

You sigh. "It's just my lessons. Dancing, singing, and acting. I even have to choose an instument to play."

"Sounds like a lot. You stopping to breath?" Baekhyun playfully joked.

You look up and raise and eyebrow which causes him to laugh. 

"Try piano. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it," Baekhyun says after recovering. He glances at the clock. "Just don't give up," he tells you before leaving. 

You sit and try to process what had just happened. With a light smile, you pick up your schedule and leave the room. As you put it in your bag, you step out into the early afternoon sun. You pause to take it in and hands cover your eyes. You try to turn around, but strong arms keep you in place. 

"Guess who," a voice says. 

"I don't know," you answer. The hands fall away and you turn around. "Sehun?"

"Yeah. You're not any fun. You never guess."

Sehun had to be the closest friend you had at the company. When he was free, you two tried to hang out a little bit. 

"Wanna grab some lunch?" He asks. 

"Sure. Let's go," you respond.

Sehun smiles and falls into step next to you. You two walk to a nearby cafe like usual. But instead of taking a window seat like you two tended to do, he led the way to a back room. 

His hand paused on the door. "You look like you need some help, so I brought help."

With that, he opens the door and reveals that the other members of Exo K have been awaiting your arrival. They look up and smile in greeting. 

"Hi again," Baekhyun said. 

You quietly giggle and sit down. 

"I told them to order your usual tea. I didn't want them waiting on us," Sehun informs you. 

You nod and glance up at the other. 

Kai props his head up on his hands and studies you. "So shall we begin?" You nod. "I heard you need help with dance. Do you know what you want to do?" 

You think for a moment. "No."

What about ballet? It takes hard work, but it's good," Kai answers. 

"Okay, I think I can at least give it a shot."

Chanyeol speaks up next. "So what instrument do you want to play?" You try to think of something, but come up with nothing. "Well, I can teach you guitar and Baekhyun will work with you on piano. Then you can go from there, okay?"

You glance at both of them. "That sounds good."

"Suho hyung and I will help with acting and singing," D.O. puts in. 

"Sure," you answer

You are close to speechless at their willingness to help you. It's a good thing the food comes when it does. Sehun had the others order your usual for you. Exo K and you spend the rest of the meal laughing and having fun. Over the next few months, they help you with everything you need to know and it isn't long before it's time for your debut. You release an album, pairing up with Exo K for some songs. Soon it is the night of your debut concert. Exo K gathers in your dressing room. You laugh and spend time with them before going on stage. The night is a big hit. After the show, you thank all of your new friends. You became a star with their help.