The Fight (your choice)

The Fight (Your choice)

Written by AmberHansen8

*Your POV*

I popped my headphones in and began my run as 'Headstrong' by Trapt started to blast in my ears. As I ran, I thought back to the day not so long ago. It was probably a day about a year ago. It was the day he called me worthless and said I stressed him out. None of that really hurt. I didn't think much of it. That is, until he dealt the final blow. He screamed at me that he didn't love me and that he never had. I could only numbly watch as he stormed out of our apartment. After crying for almost twenty minutes, I came to my senses and packed my things. I called my good friend who was an old roomate. She willingly agreed to left me move in with her again. The first three weeks were rough. I couldn't get him out of my head or get my mind off the pain. I feared leaving the apartment. But around two months, I was going outside again. It was mostly with my friend. The first time she dragged me out was for a new look. She had me get my hair cut and dyed a deep brown. Not to mention the clothes. But now, I was more comfortable going out on my own. 

*His POV*

I closed the door to the apartment and fell onto the couch. I had been doing this ever since the night we had the fight. Aish. I had been so stupid. Why did I have to yell at her like I did? Sure I was busy with schedules, but that wasn't any excuse. She was always waiting for me to get home. She understood how tough and tiring it was. Plus she always had food waiting for me and never complained. But that all changed the night we had fought. I realy didn't have the right to yell at her like that. My eyes fell to the only picture I hadn't destoryed in my rage at myself after I got back and found she was gone. Tears fell when I stared at her beautiful smile. If only I could take everything back. If only I could have her again.