Because I'm Stupid (HunHan)

Written by AmberHansen8

*This one shot follows the song Because I'm Stupid by Kim Hyun Joong*

I’m really, very foolish

I know of no one other than you

You’re looking at someone else

Yet you have no idea of my feelings like this 

Luhan could only watch from across the way as Sehun stared at Kai. He wished Sehun looked at him the way he looked at Kai. But Luhan knew that would never happen. Everyone knew Sehun liked Kai. It was tough, but Luhan couldn't help the way he felt. Luhan and Sehun had been friends for years. They had been through everything together it seemed. 

I won’t be in your days

I won’t be in the memories either, however

Only you, I looked only at you

And the tears keep coming

Luhan had lost count how many times he had cried at night due to every thing that was happening with Sehun. He just wished the boy would be his already. The pain was getting harder to bear now. Sehun was more and more focused on Kai. It was like Sehun was forgetting Luhan was there. But, still, Luhan loved Sehun. 

As I watch you walking past, I’m still happy

Even though you still don’t know my heart

I should stop this and go

Even though his heart was breaking more and more each day, Luhan still smiled whenever he saw Sehun. The boy was Luhan's reason to push on each day. It had been a while since he started to like Sehun, but he couldn't bring himself to give it up. Luhan knew nothing would come of it, but Luhan could never let the feelings go. 

I really want to see the day

I’m withstanding the pain each day

“I love you” is playing on my lips

Alone once again, crying for you

Alone once again, missing for you

Baby, I love you, I’m waiting for you

Each time Luhan saw Sehun, he wanted to tell the boy he loved him, but never could. And when he thought he could, Sehun rushed off to meet Kai. And that left Luhan all alone, crying and missing Sehun. But like he always did, Luhan hoped that Sehun would see how he felt. 

I won’t be in your days

I won’t be remembered either, however

Only you, I looked only at you

I’m making memories alone

Luhan couldn't remember the last time he had actually done anything with Sehun. Whether it was see a movie or even go to the archade. But Luhan grew to really cherish and hold onto those memories they had made together. And Luhan saved every time they talked or walked past each other in his memory. Those moments were things he never wanted to forget even if Sehun did. 

Loving you is like having a beautiful wound

I look at your pretty smile also

But I cannot laugh with you

Slowly, Luhan didn't seem like himself. People did notice, but Sehun never did. Whenever Sehun was around, Luhan threw on a smile and acted happy. If Sehun was happy, Luhan was happy. Or at least Luhan could fake that he was happy. 

I’m thinking about you so much everyday

My heart is hurting in all these sad days

“I want to see you” is playing on my lips

Alone once again, crying for you

Alone once again, missing for you

Baby, i’m waiting for you, I love you

All of his moments, awake and sleeping, Luhan thought of Sehun. Each time he was home with nothing to do, Luhan stared at his phone. He wanted if he should call Sehun and see if he wanted to hang out. And, again, Luhan was alone in his missing Sehun. But, just like always, he could never give up his feeling he had for the boy. 

Bye bye, never say goodbye

Even though I cannot hold you like this

I need you, I cannot say anything more, I want you

I keep on hoping too, I’ll keep hoping….

With each passing day, Luhan's heart grew heavier and heavier. It was hard to watch Sehun love Kai and not him. Finally having enough with Luhan's ways, Luhan's parents transferred him schools. Away from Sehun. Away from the boy that had his heart. But, before he left, Luhan couldn't say good bye to Sehun. He hoped the boy would follow him. 

I really want to see the day

I’m withstanding the pain each day

“I love you” is playing on my lips

Alone once again, crying for you

Even though Luhan was at the new school, his heart still ached for Sehun. Not seeing Sehun love Kai almost all day, did help Luhan deal with the pain, but it didn't lessen it much. Luhan wanted to call Sehun and tell him that he loved him, but he couldn't bring himself to do that. And, once again, Luhan was left alone. Crying. 

I’m thinking about you so much everyday

My heart is hurting in all these sad days

“I want to see you” is playing on my lips

Alone once again, crying for you

Alone once again, missing for you

Baby, I’m waiting for you, I love you

It had been almost half a year since Luhan had switched schools. The pain had lessened a bit. His heart still hurt, but he could deal with it now. Luhan was never able to call Sehun and ask to see him. So, almost by choice, he was alone missing Sehun and crying for him. But, yet, Luhan was waiting for the boy and loving him still.