Prologue.

• Dedicated kay CDB :) <3

This is a work of fiction. This work came from the imagination of the writer. Do not publish or transmit this story. Please obtain permission.

Names, events or place that will be written here is purely coincidental. Be open-minded.

"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." -Unknown

----------

PROLOGUE.

Its so hard to think how much I love you and not break out in tears, its so hard to know your not there to help me face all my fears, its so hard to know I should stop loving you but it really ain't my choice, its so hard to know the phones at reach but I can't hear your voice.

Its so hard to see you smile when I'm crying deep inside, its so hard to know you don't love me so I have to make my feelings hide, its so hard to live without you when I need you more and words I want to scream how much I love you but I hold back and not be heard.

Its so hard to go to sleep at night knowing I don't have you, its so hard to know that you might fall in love with someone new, its so hard to not start crying when I hear that song, its so hard to sit and wonder where did I go wrong?

Its so hard to live without you if only you could known I really thought you loved me until you left me here alone.

Meeting you was fate and I think it can't lead us to forever.

Because we only met by fate not by love.

***

Her name's Jasmine Corona.

She's smart, pretty, loud & sadist.

She has pure and true heart.

His name's Clark Andrew De Leon.

He loves Jasmine so much but...

he need to choose between LIFE or LOVE.

***

"People think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value, the truth is... the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too."

-Unknown.

-----

FINE, just read my story and if you like my updates kindly click the Vote button and leave a comment.

That's all. Thank you! =))

NO HATERS ALLOWED.