3

The car is in the video. Her outfit is the picture (no she's not a slut). In fact she's still a virgin. Okay- to the story.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I arrive in about fifteen or so minutes. All eyes turn to me, probably because of my car. I shrug like it's no big deal. It really isn't, Kendall bought it for me. That is after Logan spilled his grape smoothie on the black leather seats of my old one. Long story short, I beat his ass in video games for a whole week. That may not seem like much, but trust me, to them, it is.

I walk in to Little Ceasars. Hey, it's our favorite pizza place, plus Pizza Hut is closed because some guy set the building on fire. As soon as I walk in, I notice that all the guys look me up and down. I roll my eyes and go to the counter to place my order.

"Just a sec miss." The nerdy looking guy spoke. I nodded and leaned against the counter. Some Asian looking guy walks up and places his order. The guy behind the counter says almost the exact same thing to him. They must rehearse the line or something.

I could feel the guy's gaze trail up and down my body. Jeez, can I just get my pizza and leave without some random guy checking me out?

I roll my eyes. "Take a picture it'll last longer." I know it seems rude but if it's who I think it it, then I have a right to be.

"S-sorry." He turned away from me. Judging by his Australian accent, it is who I thought it was.

"Here you go ma'am." The scrawny boy holds my pizzas out to me. Then he hands the guy his.

I roll my eyes and walk to the door, the guy trails behind me. I prop the pizzas on my left arm and open the door with my right arm. I go to my car and, suprisingly, the guy hands the pizzas to a big, bulky, guy and follows me.

I put my pizzas in the passenger seat. The guy watches with his hands behind his back.

I sigh. "You got a staring problem?"

He chuckles. He fucking chuckled. Who the hell does this guy think he is? I shoot him a glare and cross my arms.

He throws his hands up in defense. "It's not my fault your fucking hot."

I roll my eyes and flip my brown hair away from my shoulder. "Fuck off you pervert!"

He sighs and whispers, "Play along, my mates dared me to do this. To see if I could get your number."

I raise an eyebrow at him. He gestures behind him. I look and see three really tall guys. One had blonde hair and a lip ring. Another had bright green hair. The last one, nothing really stood out except for his height.

I jump into the driver's side and scribble my number down on a napkin. I shove it into his hand

I wink at him. "Text me sometime. Just not from three to five."

"Why not?"

"It's when I hang out with my brother and our friends."

"Who's your brother?"

"Kendall Schmidt from the band Big Time Rush."

His eyes go wide. "The guys hate five seconds of summer?"

I nod, smirking. He does a fake cough into his hand. He turns and gives a thumbs up to his friends then turns back to me. "And what's your name?"

I do a fake laugh, making sure it's seductive. I even add a sigh to the end for good measure. "Katara Schmidt. What's yours?" Even though I already knew the answer.

"Calum Hood." He smiles, probably hoping I'd squeal like a dumb fangirl.

I smile. "Bye Calum."

And with that I drive off. I make sure to wave at his 'mates', I even blow kisses.