51

Calum

I'm sat staring at Katara, holding her cold, fragile hand. "Some people say you can hear me, so why not talk to you."

I sigh. "Hey Kat, it's Calum, if you haven't already guessed." I pause and take a deep breath. "Please Kat." I say actually thinking she's going to reply.

"Kat..? You can do it. You're going to do it. You're going to win this fight..... with whatever it is."

I bite back tears. "I want to see your pretty eyes. I want to see you smile. I want to make you laugh again......Maybe we can go to the beach again? Or I'll take you to a restaurant. Or I can take you to see Paramore or The Pretty Reckless. I remember you telling me they are your favorite bands. Maybe you can meet them? I'll do whatever you want. Would you like that Kat?" Tears fall down my face.

I sigh placing a kiss on her hand, whispering 'I love you', put the engagement ring on her finger, then leaving.

The others go in to see her one by one.

Everyone leaves but I stay and go back to her bedside.

I take her hand. "Remember when we watched 'If I Stay' and even though you didn't cry, I held you."

I smile at the memory. I instantly remember her favorite quote and, before I know it, I'm saying my own version of it. "If you stay, I'll do whatever you want. I'll quit the band; go with you wherever you want to go. But if you need me to go away, I'll do that too. .. And that would suck, but I'll do it. I can lose you like that, if I don't lose you today. I'll let you go. If you stay."

Her grip tightens on my hand.

My eyes widen and I look at her. "Kat?" Her eyes are still closed and her face blank.

I sigh. "I'm so stupid."

Her grip tightens on my hand again.

"Kat? Babe?"

A soft whimper escapes her lips.

"Kat!"

The monitor goes off. I look and the lines are flat.

"HELP!"

Doctors rush in and a girl nurse drags me out.

"Katara!"

Kendall

I feel so guilty!

The doctors still don't know why Kat is in a coma all of a sudden.

"Ken, come to bed, it's late."

"Okay."

I walk away from the window and go to Blake and I's bedroom.

I fall asleep next to her.

Calum

I've been staying in Kat's room for the past week or so, so I can help with my kids.

I visit her almost every day. The others have visited her but I think it's too painful. Taehyung, to my knowledge, hasn't been to the hospital at all.

I walk into Kat's room.

I sit next to her bed and hold her hand. "I'm sorry for leaving you, I never should've left. I guess you chose the better guy. Taehyung is a good guy and I'm happy for you... I miss you so much Katara, please wake up. You don't have to wake up for me but wake up for your family or Taehyung, they miss you too. I know you can do it, just try."

✴✴✴

I wake up to doctors and nurses running into Kat's room. I fell asleep after talking to Kat about random things.

I jump up from the chair in shock. "Katara?! Is she okay!?" I panic. I try and look at Kat but there are people in the way.

"Katara, do you know where you are?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry it's short but I wanted to leave you guys at a cliffhanger.

REMEMBER

COMMENT your suggestions.

VOTE for this story to continue

SHARE this story

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

1-13-16

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated but I have no Wi-Fi conection, so I can't update. This is the only way I can tell you, so I hope your reading this....