61

Katara

"Sooooooo..." Blake nudges me.

"So what?" I turn to her. We just got off our shift and are cleaning up.

"Where are you and Calum gonna have your honeymoon?" Nicole asks, leaning against the counter.

I shrug. "Haven't really thought about it."

"Oh come on!" Nicole exclaims. "You must've some idea!"

I shrug again. "Maybe Paris or Rome....I've always wanted to go..." I trail off. Calum and I have been hesitate about leaving the kids for a month.

"Then go! What'd ya got to lose!?" Nicole pushes herself off the counter. Blake nods, silently agreeing with Nicole.

I sigh. "I don't want to leave the twins.."

They exchange a look. We start cleaning again. We all jump as someone taps on the glass window. We turn and see Calum, Kendall, and James, dieing of laughter outside.

I roll my eyes and open the door for them. "Hey babe." Calum greets me and the others greet their girls.

"Hey Cal." I giggle, pecking his nose and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He smiles putting his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. His eyes rake over my body.

"Babe, my eyes, are up here." I snap my fingers.

He laughs. "Not my fault this outfit makes you look even more hot than you already do."

"Watch it, that's my sister!" Kendall warns.

I blush. The outfit is just a short baby blue and white dress with an apron and some pockets for tips. I'm wearing black leggings and black boots. I would've worn my snakeskin boots but Nicole said it didn't go with my outfit. My hair is half up and half down. The hair that's down cascades past my shoulders to about the middle of my back.

Blake and Nicole are wearing the same uniform but Nicole isn't wearing leggings

Blake and Nicole are wearing the same uniform but Nicole isn't wearing leggings. Nicole is wearing this lacy long sleeved shirt under her uniform so her sleeves are visible. Blake isn't wearing leaggings or long sleeves, she just wears the normal outfit with hoop earings.

"We ready to go?" Blake grabs her purse and slings it over her left arm. Kendall's right arm is around her waist and Blake's free arm is around him.

We all nod, me and Nicole grab our purses and we start the walk home. We travel in comfortable silence for awhile.

"Why don't we drive home?" Calum breaks the silence.

"It's the busiest time of day by the time we get off." I gesture to the traffic jam. "So, we walk to and from work."