19

Katara

I woke up to my phone ringing. I yawn looking at the clock. It's 4 a.m. I squint at my phone. "Shit."

"What?" Cal wraps his arm around my waist.

"It's Kendall. He's probably pissed." I get up from Cal's bed and go into their kitchen. Calum follows close behind.

I answer. "Hello?"

"KATARA ROSELLA SCHMIDT! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!"

Calum leans closer and kisses my neck. "I-I'm" I slightly moan at Calum. "With CC. At her h-house Kendall."

"Was that a moan?!"

"No!" I push Cal off me. "Sorry Kendall, I have to go."

I hang up. I cross my arms over my chest and glare at Calum. "What the hell was that!?"

"So I'm getting in trouble for making you moan?" He smiles. "I made you moan."

I roll my eyes. "Are you still drunk?" The boys had a little competition last night. Not important.

He chuckles. "No, I just love you and I wanna make love to you."

I freeze at his words, my thoughts immediately going back to the guys. My hands shake and I wimper.

Calum sees this. "Kat." He walks to me and wraps his arms around my shaking body. "I'm so sorry, babe."

"I'm never wearing a tank top or shorts again!"

He straightens my hair down my back. "Don't do that just because some drunk guys."

I pull away. "You scared me last night. I thought you would say you didn't love me like you did last time you were completely drunk."

He shakes his head. "I didn't mean that."

"Drunk words, sober thoughts."

He sighs. "Let's go get your car so you can go home. Kendall must be petrified."

I nod and we drive to the club in silence. I get into my car. "Bye Kat. I love you."

"Mmhmm sure." I drive off, not being able to belive him anymore.

I got home and unlocked the door. "Katara Rosella Schmidt!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KENDALL! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I stomp down to my room and cry myself to sleep.

✴✴✴

I wake up and find at least 20 texts from Calum.

C- Baby plz talk to me
C- :-(
C- Kat I'm sorry I scared you
C- ANSWER ME DAMMIT

The others were basically repeats until he finally said.

C- okay okay. I'll leave you alone. Text back when you get the chance. I love you

I sigh. I'm such a screw up.

"Kat!! Fuckboy and Blake are here!" I could hear the anger tinting his voice.

"I DONT WANNA SEE CALUM!" I throw myself on my bed and cry more.

Calum

I was hoping that I could bring Blake here so she could meet Kendall. He's her favorite member. Then maybe I could talk to Kat.

My plan was instantly shattered when she said she didn't wanna see me.

"Sorry Fuckboy, you'll have to leave." He smirked.

I sighed. Blake sent me a look.

She came near Kendall. I could see his breath hitched by the look on his face.

"Calum is my ride home, he stays." He nods quickly and she steps away.

She nods in my direction and goes down to Kat's room.

"Kendall-"

"You may stay but you stay away from my sister!"

My blood boiled. "I CAN'T DO THAT KENDALL! I LOVE HER!!!"

He froze at my words. The whole house went dead silent. I gulped. Did she hear me?