29

Katara

Kendall brought me to this mansion he said it was our house. Out of all the rooms, I live in the basement.

There are posters of BTR, Paramore, BVB, MCR, Green Day, and BTS everywhere. There is a piano, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar and a microphone under the stairs. I must love music.

There are a million books in the corner of the room. A vanity has tons of make-up and accessories.

I sit on my bed. It's pretty plain. It has an Oakwood back with gray sheets and a black comforter.

I lay down and drift to sleep.

✴✴✴

Kendall and the guys try to help me remeber stuff. But all I know is that they were in a band, James is my boyfriend and my name is Katara Rosella Schmidt.

I hate not being able to remember.

Blake and the others come over all the time. Blake and I click but the others just get on my nerves. Especially Calum.

✴✴✴
6 months later.

Someone shakes me awake. I open my eyes and I see Kendall.

"What?" I groan. For some reason, I can't remember what happened after the car crash.

"Come upstairs."

We go upstairs and I see everyone sittitng in the living room. I sit on the bean-bag chair.

"You remember anything new?" Kendall asks.

I look at him confused. "Your my brother. You, James, Carlos and Logan were in a band called Big Time Rush. Blake is my best friend and your crush. Luke, Ashton and Michael are my friends. Calum is the love of my life. Luke, Ash, Michael and Calum are in a band called Five Seconds Of Summer."

Everyone stares at me.

"What?"

Calum walks slowly over to me. He puts his hands on my shoulders. "Who am I?"

I roll my eyes. "You are Calum Thomas Hood, bass guitarist of 5sos, and my boyfriend. Are you okay?"

He smiles and hugs me.

"Okay not that I don't love hugs but, what's going on? I can't remember what happened since the crash."

He pulls away and just stares at me.

"You mean you don't remember what's happened these last six months?" Luke asks.

My eyes widen. "It's been six months?!"

Kendall pulls me into his lap and explains everything.

30 minutes later

I look at Calum and run to him. He holds me and I feel his tears on my shoulder.

"Shhhh Cal. I'm sorry."

He's the first to pull away. "I wrote a song for you. I missed you so much so I wrote a song while we were on tour. The fans loved it."

I smile. "Play it then." I go downstairs and get my bass guitar.