24

Calum

As soon as Ashton and Kat leave, I know somethings up.

I get into my car.

"Where you going, Cal?" Luke asks.

"Where do you think?!" I snap at him.

He shakes it off quickly.

"We're coming with you." Michael chirps.

I sigh and nod. I could use some help.

They get in and we follow Kat's car. We pull up to Starbucks. I watch Kat and Ashton. They joke around and act stupid for a second. I chuckle lightly. She's great.

Ashton opens the door and bows like an idiot. Kat does a curtsy then walks in, Ash right behind her. We go in and sit in a booth across from them.

We sit in an awkward silence and I can tell they are too. She looks out the window.

Ashton reaches across the table and takes her hand. My heart skips a beat and I clench my fist

She jerks away immediately. "What are you doing?!"

He just looks at her.

"ASH-"

High-pitched girl screams cut her off. Michael, Luke and I sink into our seats.

She jumps up and go to an empty booth. That just so happens to be infront of us.

Ashton signs photos and takes pictures until all the fangirls leave.

In the meantime she looks at our booth. Luke stupidly looks at her. Kat's eyes immediately narrow. He bites his lip-ring and tries to hide behind a menu.

She looks at Michael then me.

"You asshole." She mutters. She goes over to Ashton.

"Hey Kat sorry about-"

She grabs his shirt and smash her lips into his, cutting him off.

I jump up, stomp over then punch him in the face.

"CALUM!" She yells and pulls me away.

I look at her intending to yell but I lose my anger immediately when I see her eyes welled with tears.

"Kat-" I reach for her.

"NO!" She jerks away. "You're the one leaving me! Not to mention spying!" She storms out and drives off.

She's right. I am leaving her, and spying when she rejected him in the first place.

"Ash I'm-" I turn to him.

He raises his hand, signaling me to stop. "It's fine Cal. I get it."

I nod and we all get in my car and I start the drive home.

Ashton and Michael are in the back. So that leaves me driving with this idiot in my ear.

"What are ya doing Hood?!" Luke screams in my ear.

"What do you mean Hemmings?" I shout back.

"He means why aren't you going after Kat." Michael pipes up.

I shake my head. "We gotta pack. We're leaving in two days."

"Calum Thomas Hood! Go to her!" Ashton yells.

I sigh and head to Kat's house.

✴✴✴

When we get there, Kat is banging on the front door. She looks like she's about to break down.