That S***ty Gajeel~ Gratsu/Gale

Hi guys! I finally got my iPad back! Hooray! I can update more faster now and I have a few ideas for the next Gratsu one shots. Just so you know, most of them might have AUs like Natsu not being part of Fairy Tail yet or some stories may have a few more chapters like five or something. Anyways, enough about my boring notes, ENJOY THE STORY!!!

AU where Natsu and Wendy are not part of FT (I really like these for some reason, hehe~!)
_____________________________________________

Gajeel's pov

I was sitting with my friends and girlfriend and we were talking about what to do for the next GMG. Apparently, Sabertooth's twin dragons and other mages also got even more stronger over the years and now, they are ranked second on the charts next to our wizards like Gray, Erza, and Laxus. Luckily, Gildarts is still the top one but that won't last forever.

At least one of us needs to get first rank otherwise we'd lose our title as strongest guild. I hit the table subconsciously, thinking about these negative thoughts.

"Gajeel, calm down. It's alright, we'll find a way to beat Sabertooth." Levy said as she stroked my arm. I calmed down a bit at my shrimp's soothing touches.

"Don't blame him, Levy. We are all irritated by the fact that Sabertooth might win against us. And they're not the only ones who've changed as well. Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, Quatro Cerberus, and all the other guilds have gotten stronger. It's possible that we may even lose second or third place..." Gray said. I growled at the thought.

Then, our master, Makarov, came in with a grim expression.

"Hello children, I'm afraid I have terrible news..." He started. We all listened intensively.