Christmas Special pt. 2~ Implied Gratsu/Everyone x Natsu

I forgot I had a request for Christmas, dang it

I forgot I had a request for Christmas, dang it... Requested by crystaldragon02! Sorry I nearly missed your request, I only post one chapter every time I update but I tried to squeeze this in. Enjoy my cringy one shot!

PS. This was the only song I could think of at the moment, sorry...
___________________________________

"All right minna! It's time for karaoke!" Mirajane announced. People were already lining up to sing their hearts out as others brought out their phones or recording devices.

"Woohoo! Good luck guys!" Natsu cheered as he continued eating his holiday dinner. He and Happy were busy celebrating their Christmas together with everyone they knew since it was the first time all the guilds got together again.

He watched as some people performed really well or completely embarrassed themselves. Overall, it was a pretty joyful event.

"Ne, Natsu." Said Happy. Natsu looked down at his partner and hummed.

"Do you think you can sing up there?" Natsu shrugged and swallowed his food.

"I don't know, I've never done it before." He replied.

"Eh?! That's not good! At least everyone in Fairy Tail has karaoked more than once!" Happy said. Natsu merely shrugged and continued looking at the stage. Happy pouted and put down his fish before flying to Mira.

"Mira! Natsu says he never karaoked before! Can you put his turn next?" Happy asked. Mira, caught by surprise, nodded and quickly imputed Natsu's name into the list.

"Since he is one of the last few people, he will be singing this song along with some other members." Mira said as she pointed at a specific track. Happy nodded and flew back to his table.

"Good news Natsu! I signed you up!" Happy cheered. Natsu smiled and patted his friend on the back.

"Aw, thanks Happy! Though you didn't need to do that." Natsu replied. Happy responded by shaking his head sideways.

"No way. If I hadn't signed you up, you probably would have never had a turn. Now is your chance to shine, however you will be singing with other people." Happy said.

"Oh, well okay! At least I don't have to embarrass myself all alone, hehe!" Natsu smiled. Happy cheered as they both waited for Natsu's turn.

~♡~

"Alright minna! We're down to our final contestants! However, since these people decided to join last minute, they will be doing a sort of acapella with the song Little Drummer Boy!" Mirajane announced. Everyone laughed as the ones who are supposed to be performing cringed, except Natsu. 

"Now I will be calling the performers!" Mira continued. Everyone waited in suspense as she looked at the list.

"Gajeel Redfox, Orga Nanagear, Wendy Marvell, Kagura Mikazuchi, and... Natsu Dragneel!" Everyone laughed while some whispered in confusion.