The Wedding Theme Ball pt.2~ Natsu x Multiple

Previously~

"You have soft, pink hair, a cute face, big pretty eyes, a sweet personality, a beautiful smile, should I keep going?" Asuka said. She was actually counting...*cringe*...

"N-no thanks, I'm fine..." I said as I twitched and sweat dropped. Noticing the awkward atmosphere, Romeo decided to speak up.

"U-um, ok! Let's move on!" Romeo said. We began discussing our very own plan and decided that I will be Asuka's partner to show trust.

'Just you wait, Fairy Tail, I'll show you not to mess with my nakama.'

PART TWO BEGINS NOW!!!

We set out to find the place where they sold tickets for tonight's ball. It just so happens to be in the center of Magnolia, and that means...I actually have to go socialize...*shivers*

Once we reached the stand, the lady at the desk gave me five tickets and pamphlets and blushed once she looked at me. Really? I came down to buy tickets and suddenly, multiple people started asking me to be their partner. Even guys, why don't people realize that I'm a guy?! S**T!!

I thanked the woman, a little irritated at the other people crowding me and blocking my way. Wendy and Romeo decided to make some sort of distraction with their wind and fire so I could escape.

Thank goodness I met these children otherwise I would've been eaten by the crowd by now...

We looked at the pamphlets and saw that there was some sort of theme each participant in the ball had to dress up or wear.

"Wendy, Romeo, what sort of theme did you guys get?" I asked. They looked at their pamphlet and Romeo blushed a bit.

"W-wear all pink?" He said. Wendy smiled while I tried to hold in my laughter.

"P-pink? Both you and Wendy have to wear all pink?" I said. He nodded in embarrassment and put his head down in shame.

"Aww, it's alright Romeo. Don't worry, pink is badass!" I reassured him.

"How? Pink is so...girly... " He replied. I gave him the 'Are you for reals?' look and pointed at my hair. He then came to realization and bowed as an apology. Also, I prefer salmon...

"G-gomen-nasai!!! I did not mean to indirectly insult your hair color Natsu-nii!!" He apologized. I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"It's fine, even though I have to admit it is a bit girly, I make it look badass, am I right?" I said. He nodded vigorously.

"What's your and Asuka's theme, Natsu-san?" Wendy asked. I looked at our pamphlet and raised an eyebrow.

"Eh? Same sex marriage?" I said. Romeo almost bursted into laughter and Wendy was giggling with a blush.