I Want Him!~ Gratsu x Loke

I don't know what's the ship name for Loke x Natsu so that's why the title is like that

I don't know what's the ship name for Loke x Natsu so that's why the title is like that. Anyways, this request is from crystaldragon02! Enjoy!
___________________________________

Third person's pov

"Okay, so how the hell should we settle this?" Gray said as he and Loke were currently glaring at each other like powerful business men in a debate.

"I don't know. On one point, I'd like to have him all to myself but on the other, I wouldn't mind sharing. How about you?" Loke replied. Gray sighed and leaned back.

"I don't know, I feel the same. I want Natsu for myself, but it wouldn't be fair for him if he chose you or someone else. God, why did we have to like the same person?!" Gray groaned as he closed his eyes in frustration. Loke sighed and looked up.

"Beats me. I don't even know what changed me. Just some time ago, I was busy chasing Lucy while you and Natsu were just rivals. All of a sudden, I find out that you like him and I got...jealous. Like why the hell did I get jealous?! I didn't even realize I had feelings for him until you confessed!" Loke conveyed. He stood up and walked to the window.

Outside, Loke could see the lovable pinkette playing with his blue exceed and hanging out with a certain blue haired girl named Wendy. Gray also stood up to watch the adorable scene with him.

"Just why did Natsu have to be so perfect? Why did I have to fight him when I could've been more than just his rival? I could've been his friend ever since he joined the guild. Or maybe even his first crush, god dangit stupid me..." Gray whispered to himself. Loke closed his eyes in understanding.

"I guess we're both at fault. I mean, I never even interacted with Natsu in any way before Lucy came, and there was still that incident where I got controlled by dark magic and had to have him beat the crap out of me. I know he forgave me a long time ago, but I just can't help but feel like I blew my chances with him. Or that I never even had a chance to begin with..." Loke mumbled. Gray patted his old friend's shoulder.

"You're telling me, all I do is fight with him. We call each other names and act like we hate each other. Do you know how much it hurts to punch or kick someone you like when you don't want too? Or when you tell him negative things to try and bring them down?" Gray said. Loke faced him before he continued.

"It's like having a spear go through their heart and come right back around to land onto yours. Especially when you see that hurt look on their face from time to time." Gray answered with regret as he saw flashbacks of Natsu's hurt or dejected expressions.

They stood there for a moment of silence, until the door was blown up. They turned around in shock, but it was already too late. A gas filled in the room before any of them could use magic and the last thing they saw was the other falling unconscious with them.