Molesting~ Gratsu

Huehuehue~ the title though~

_____________________________________

Gray's pov❄️

I woke up from the morning sunlight burning onto my eyelids. Seriously, it's still so f***ing early yet the sun is already up! I sighed as I sat up and looked down on my newly wedded husband.

We just came back from our wedding yesterday and right when he entered our new house, he was out like a light. I felt disappointed since we didn't even get to make love yet and I was so looking forward to being inside his hot ass.

Natsu shifted a bit and he laid on his back, showing his beautiful face towards me. I smiled as I brushed his pink hair back and started stroking down soft looking face. You'd think that with all the muscles he had, his body would feel chiseled or firm, but in actuality, his skin was as soft as a baby's.

I leaned down and placed a gentle but passionate kiss onto his lips. He slightly moaned at the cool feeling he probably felt from my lips and that little noise shot right towards my groin.

I started touching him on the neck before going further down and ending at his collarbone. I smirked with a tinge of pink as I leaned down to suck on the untouched skin. He began squirming a bit before he unconsciously put his hands on my bare chest with a small blush rising up to his cheeks. I looked down and saw that a hickey was forming.

I slowly unbuttoned his white shirt so I could go down further. He began to let out small noises and his blush was getting a bit darker. I started going down his chest and stopped at a hard pink nipple. I gave it a small, but lingering lick and felt him shiver at the touch. My hands roamed downwards and landed at his hips. Oh man, I really want to take him now! He looks so vulnerable in this state!

Natsu started to pant as I sucked on his buds, coating them with my saliva and making them so wet that they started dripping. My hands were unzipping his pants and began pulling them down, slow and steady. Wouldn't want him to wake up yet and ruin my fun.

It seemed that his boxers were caught onto his pants while I pulled them down because I started to see the v-line that headed towards his jewels. I licked my lips staring down on that particular spot and decided to just f**k it. I yanked the pants down swiftly and threw them off. Guess my stripping habit does come in handy after all. His boxers now reached up to his thighs, but low enough for me to see his pink pubes.

I threw off the boxers and lifted his legs up to my waist. Natsu was now gripping the bedsheets as tight as he could and the best part of all, he was still sleeping. I spread his legs and got hold of his member. I started pumping it and gave licks that got him dripping pre-cum. I smirked as I felt him hard and shoved the whole thing into my mouth.

I heard a sexy moan and that's when Natsu's eyes shot open.

Natsu's pov🔥

I felt as if I was having a wet dream while conscious. My eyes shot open as I felt the sensational pleasure in my lower regions and attempted to close my legs, but something seemed to keep them apart. I tried to sit up with a huge blush taking over my face as I saw my new husband giving me a blow job.

"G-Gray?! W-What are you doing?!?!" I exclaimed as I grab hold of his shoulders and tried to push him back. Damn! I felt as if I had no strength at the moment and my legs were beginning to feel weak.

"*pant* *pant* G-Gray~ y-yamete~!" I moaned as I gripped his shoulders even harder and started to lean forward. He moaned which sent vibrations towards my member. T-The pleasure is too much for me~!

I felt the pervert smirk as he moved his hands to my hips and grazed my member with his teeth, which caused me to accidentally thrust myself into his mouth. He gagged a bit before repositioning himself and went in deeper than before. I threw my head back and fell onto the bed, making it more better for him to access my anus.

He slipped in a finger and I jolted. I sat up and grabbed ahold of his arm before he did anything further.

"M-Matte Gray! Please wait, I'm not r-ready for this yet!!" I stuttered. He stopped his actions and let go of my d**k, making me feel a bit cold and looked me in the eyes with an apologetic look. Great, now I feel horrible.

"Gomen Natsu. I guess I was rushing it a bit. I wasn't really sure if you wanted this but I couldn't hold it in anymore." He then hugged me and buried his pink face into my exposed chest. I still had the shirt on but decided not to care about it.

"I need you now, Natsu, I really do. But if you're not ready, then I'm willing to wait." I smiled and kissed his head.

"Don't worry, you stupid penguin. You'll get a chance sooner or later, just please wait. I've never done this before so it's only natural that I am feeling a little scared..." I mumbled. He heard and his eyes widened.

"Wait, so you mean all this time you were a virgin?! Oh man, I'm so sorry Natsu! I almost forced you into something you never experienced!" He said as if it was a big deal. I blushed and bonked his head with a pout.

"U-Urusai! You don't have to point it out!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and kissed me on the lips.

"Alright, alright. But really though, I'm sorry. I promise that when you want to try, I'll be gentle, okay babe?" He said. I blushed and nodded. He gave me a chaste kiss and laid us back down so we could cuddle.

"Good, er, morning Natsu. Just go back to sleep." He said. I pouted before flicking him on the head.

"Are you going to try and molest me in my sleep again? I swear if you do, I'm kicking you out from the roof." I said. He only snuggled into my hair and fell fast asleep. I rolled my eyes and snuggled up closer to him.

I finally fell back to sleep after a few minutes, but not before feeling two large hands groping my naked ass. That's it. Note to self: better buy supplies for the roof tomorrow.

__________________________________________

Hi guys. Sorry for the small update but it seems that I'm starting to run out of plot or theme for my stories. I just suddenly lost the motivation for this one shot so I tried to keep it up as I go. In the end, I only managed to make about 1,000 words.

I'll try better in the next one. Hope you still liked it though, even if it seemed sucky.

Until then💕