You Dirty Little Fireball~ Gratsu

Request from baconandwonkyeggs! I'm not sure how OCD people are so expect some inexperienced writing

___________________________________

Natsu was shaking on his knees. Out of fear? Yes. For his life? Yes. For his virginity? YES.

He knew he couldn't get out of this. Not even the delicious plate of pancakes in his hands could get him out of what he's going to do.

His boyfriend, Gray Fullbuster, just came home from buying the groceries, but he certainly did not expect to see Natsu sitting on the flour-covered floor, with pancake mix and syrup all over him.

"U-Um, w-welcome back Gray! P-Pancake?" Natsu squeaked as he held up the plate.

His OCD was triggered as he literally dragged Natsu by the arms, throwing him onto the couch in the living room, causing Natsu to drop the plate and making even more of a mess.

He glared seethingly as Natsu stuttered to pick up the glass pieces. Gray stopped him before he could even risk cutting his hands.

"Stop!" He shouted. Natsu flinched. Gray pointed to the bedroom door and Natsu bowed his head in shame. He slowly got up to head for the bedroom and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

Meanwhile, Gray was angrily scrubbing the mess while mumbling profanities as to why the heck his boyfriend was so clumsy.

"For God's sake, I love him but he's such a f**king idiot! Look at this damn mess! The syrup is already so hard to clean and to make matters worse, he dropped the plate on the f**king carpet! When I'm done with him, I'll make sure he's never allowed in the kitchen again..." He mumbled.

His mind accidentally flashed to the scene where Natsu was on his knees, looking up at Gray in fear as the golden glaze of the syrup slowly dripped down his adorable face and neck, mixing with the pancake batter that was clearly found on some sensitive and inappropriate places.

Gray smirked sadistically as he gripped the sponge harder and scrubbed faster.

~♡~

Natsu was sitting on the bed, looking guilty with just a shirt covering his now dry body. He knew he had to make it up to Gray, but he was already sure his lover had something else in store for him.

He blushed at all the things Gray could possibly make him do. He remembered when there was one time he accidently spilled juice on Gray's recently ironed shirt. He ended up getting a paddle to the a** and had to suck his d**k for him to at least forgive his mistake.

The door opened, jolting Natsu out of his thoughts. He slightly blushed seeing Gray all sweaty in his white tank top, showing off his muscular build. His face got even warmer as he recognized the devilish smirk Gray was displaying on his lips.