Happy's Money Making Service!~ Gratsu

Sorry CloudKitti, your request was over a few months late and I just reread all the comments a few days ago. So to make up for it, I decided to do yours now and before any others since I was planning to from the start. Enjoy!

Warning: contains major amount of fluff!
_________________________________________

Happy's pov😺

Huehuehue~! So far, I am a huge success right now! I was able to build up to 2,000,000 jewels this week! If this keeps going, I may have enough to buy a life time supply of fish!!!

I heard footsteps and flew into the nearest tree. I saw the two products that kept my business running and quietly chuckled. I got out my camera and began to take pictures of Natsu and Gray's date!

I learned to hide my presence from very sensitive people like dragon slayers over the year when Natsu and I were training. This really came in handy! Now I am ninja!

I saw Gray leaning in for a kiss to a blushing Natsu and got it just in time when Natsu decided to just give him a quick peck. I know that it's wrong to take advantage of my best friend's relationship and sell merchandise of those two behind their backs but hey, you people really seem to like fan service and would do just about anything to get even a tiny glimpse of your favorite ship or whatever.

I'm just simply helping you guys out and just earning a few extra cash as a side bonus! So all in all, you guys should thank me! Here! Something that is free!

It's a nice pic of Natsu, isn't it? Hehe! Oh! Gray has currently trapped Natsu against the tree I'm in and they're in a really heated make out! I have the most perfect view!

*snap*

Now this will make some exclusive stuff for both my business and Sorcerer's Weekly! Honestly, Jason really needs to hire me. I can even get a smutty pic if you guys want.

Natsu's pov🔥

Okay, this has gone completely weird over the past few months! I've been feeling this creepy vibe that someone has been stalking us and keep hearing clicking/snapping sounds nearly everywhere Gray and I go when he want some alone time together and for once, it's not Juvia!!!!!

Gray began to rub his knee against my crotch and I unconsciously let out a moan.

*snap*

THERE IT IS AGAIN!!!

I gently pushed him away before catching my breath since he literally took it away.

"What's wrong? You never cut off our kisses unless something bad is about to happen." He said. My knees nearly trembled at his sexy and husky voice, but I stood my ground.

"Gray, does it feel as if we're being watched every time we try to do something intimate with each other?" I asked. He let out a sigh and rested his head on mine.