I'm His~ Gratsu

Requested by JaeScarlet7! I needed to do something with my long over due drafts

P.S. I don't really know much about BDSM so I'm just gonna write what I can...
___________________________________

"Gah! G-Gray! P-Please calm down~!" Natsu whimpers from his position. Gray glares down at him coldly and whips his bruising butt cheeks one more time.

"You know what happens when I see you with other people, especially men." Another hit as Natsu lets out a small cry.

"H-He was just asking for directions..." He mumbles. Gray glanced at his face and softens. It's not Natsu's fault that a bunch of stupid perverts are constantly attracted to his pinkette. It's just the fact that his boyfriend was too oblivious for him own good.

"Natsu, people who need directions don't sling their arm around other people's waist, nor do they stand that close in general. If I hadn't interfered, that man would have taken you to do who knows what." Gray scolds. Natsu looked down in shame.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't know what he was doing though..." He replies. Gray rubs his hands around Natsu's red globes to soothe the burning sensation.

"I know." He plants a kiss on the back of the pink haired man's neck as he trailed the other's soft, tanned skin causing him to shiver.

"You're mine. Remember that flame brain." He whispers. Natsu blushes and nods.

"Now, how about we continue where we left off~?" Gray seductively continues. He dips his cool fingers between the slit of Natsu's cheeks, grazing his twitching hole. Natsu whimpers and bares his neck for him to mark.

"F**k me Gray~! I-I need you..." He moans. Gray smirks and kisses his way up to Natsu's neck, biting down harshly onto the smooth flesh. Natsu moans out his name in pleasure as he feels the devil slayer's teeth make their claim.

"Don't enjoy this too much..." Gray says. He roughly shoves his fingers inside of Natsu, making him scream.

"It's still punishment~!"

___________________________________

Yeah that's all I got.

Until then💕