Pillow Fight!~ Gratsu Week

I recently heard that it's Gratsu week so here are my one shots!
___________________________________

"Natsu! Get over here!" Gray yelled as he made a grab at the other's robe.

"Nope! Can't catch me!" Natsu taunted back. Gray smirked and launched a fluffy white pillow towards his mate's feet.

Natsu, who didn't see the oncoming pillow on time, slipped and fell into a pile of discarded pillows that was made in the previous round.

Gray took that opportunity to pin his lover down and attack his laughing face with another pillow.

"Okay! Okay! I give, pfft! Aha haha!" Natsu tried pushing the ice mage off as he continued to laugh at the feathers tickling his skin. Gray smiled fondly at him and eventually got off. Natsu panted a bit before he decided to sit up.

"You cheater, I could've gotten hurt you know." Natsu pouted before letting out a grin. Gray rolled his eyes and kissed the fire mage on his lips.

"You started it, fireball." Natsu giggled and snuggled with his mate in the large pillow blanket that they made.

"Well next time, don't wake me up too early in the morning then..." He mumbled before falling asleep to his lover's wintery scent. Gray smiled once more before following in suite.

"Sweet dreams Natsu."

___________________________________

Until then💕

(PICTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!!)