Butt Tattoo~ Gratsu

This is a request from Thecrimsonscarf! And don't worry, you're not the only perv here~! Enjoy! _________________________________________

_________________________________________

Natsu's pov🔥

"Thank you for coming, have a nice day Dragneel-san!" The artist said as she waved at me. I waved back, yelling "Thanks" as I ran away from the shop in embarrassment.

I just got a tattoo. On my a**. That says Gray's name...

Why did I do this again? Oh right, because I lost a bet with Happy...

I face-palmed as I reminisced that moment with a huge blush on my face.

FLASHBACK

"Hey Natsu! I challenge you to something!" Happy suddenly exclaimed into the house. I grinned and jumped up.

"Yosh! I'm all fired up! What are we suppose to do Happy?!" I said as I jogged up to my little blue partner.

"Natsu, I challenge you to a race! Whoever loses gets to do what the winner tells them to do!" The neko grinned mischievously. Me being the idiot I was, accepted the challenge, not knowing the stakes.

FLASHBACK OVER

As you can see, I obviously lost because that little jerk cheated by using his max speed. I didn't even know we were allowed to use magic!!!

Anyways, now I have a butt tattoo with the name "Gray Fullbuster's B**ch" written in cursive writing on my right cheek. F**k.

"Hopefully, this wouldn't show when we get to the mission..." I whispered as I walked home to pack up my things.

Once I was finished, I headed to the gates of hell (the train station) and saw the rest of the team waiting for me along with a smug looking Happy. I glared at his puny little face before walking up to Erza.

"So, what are we suppose to do?" I asked. Erza then explained the mission and how it would take about three days to complete.

We got onto the train and I immediately turned green on the face while holding in my lunch. Erza offered to knock me out, but I just decided to sit in another booth.

I can't be with my crush now that I have his name on my a**! What will he even think?! Or say?!? I groaned and tried sleeping on the seat.

After a few hours, I was abruptly woken up by the same sexy ice mage who now apparently owns my a**.

"Oi flame brain, wake up already, we're suppose to get off the train ten minutes ago." He spoke with a glare before stalking off the train. I blushed at how husky his voice sounded before sighing and getting my stuff.