Star Gazing/Stormy Night!~ Gratsu Week

Here's day 5! I chose star gazing by the way!
___________________________________

I was walking up the hill holding my love's hand. His warmth felt soothing, even through the very palm of his hand.

"Gray? Where are we going?" He asked. I turned my head and smiled. Even though we haven't reached our destination yet, I feel as if I could see the universe in his big, beautiful eyes.

He tilted his head a bit at my silence, eyes twinkling in the moonlight. I chuckled at his adorable response.

"Almost there Natsu, promise." He nodded and gripped my hand tighter as he tried to keep up with my speed. My heart is racing. I could barely keep my excitement inside.

We finally reached the top of the hill. In the middle lied a picnic blanket and a basket full of food. I even packed wine for the occasion.

"Gray! This is so sweet!" Natsu gasped. I smiled even brighter and led him to his spot. His spot was surrounded by rose petals with a little dragon figurine in the middle. He teared up while grinning because it reminded him of his father.

"Gray, I love it. All of it." He said while turning towards me. I kissed him on the forehead and he began our picnic.

~♡~

After we finished our food, we laid down while gazing at the night sky. The twinkling stars were shining beautifully along with the moon. I turned to my side and saw something even more beautiful though.

Natsu was smiling. Not his regular, care free smile, but a smile of content. A smile of true happiness. Not to mention, a hue of pink was paired along with it across his cheeks. He turned towards me and reached for my face.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"You're welcome." I replied. I sat up and leaned down to kiss his soft lips. The kiss was full of passion, of only love.

We separated and I stood up. He stood up as well with a hint of confusion. I held his hands.

"Natsu, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this to you. On our first year together, our first anniversary and everything, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, whether you were my rival, my friend, or my lover..." Natsu began to tear up as I reached into my pocket.

I kneeled down on one knee and opened the dark blue box that I had kept hidden. A little glow was reflected by the ring. By now, he was already crying.

"Natsu Dragneel, will you marry me?"

I didn't even get a chance to hear anything before I was tackled onto the blanket with hands grasping my face and lips onto mine. I felt his warm tears hit my skin and before I knew it, I was kissing back.

"*sniffles* Y-Yes!" He cried. My own tears fell and I pulled him into another embrace.

We then kissed the night away, the stars lighting the path to our future together.

___________________________________

I don't know about you guys, but to me, starry nights are like the best time for a proposal.

Until then💕

(Yes, they kissed until dawn❣❣❣)