Gratsu Tears~

Ok, so apparently, Jammerblue08716 and @Neko_Senpai_Omae wanted me to write a one shot based on the picture in the media. If you can't see it, then go to Jammy's book and read the chapter where it says "Lol Coby" or something...Enjoy!
Also, the dragon slayers are all siblings here!
____________________________________

Third person's pov

It was just another day at the dragon slayers' household. One particular slayer was busy reading a new edition on Sorcerer's Weekly while drinking his usual coffee from his favorite mug. This was the poison dragon slayer named Cobra.

Although, he may not look or seem like it much (or at all), he is secretly an otaku. He would literally pair anyone he knows with a random person inside his head and come up with a name for them. He mostly ships anyone with his little sisters, Wendy and Natsu-mi!
(A/N: is it okay if it's genderbend because in the pic, Natsu is a female.)

"Hmm, so that lightning bastard ditched the cute bar maiden for that green haired guy?.... Hmm, Fraxus..." He mumbled to himself as he felt both angry yet proud that his brother finally confessed to the one he really likes, but destroyed one of his favorite ships in order for that to happen.

"Eh, who the hell cares..." He said as he put the magazine down and looked around before turning on his phone to continue to read one of his favorite fanfictions. He would literally die of embarrassment if someone *cough*Natsumi*cough* finds out that he actually ships his very own little sister with a fellow Mage from her guild, who is her RIVAL as well...

"Hm? What'chu reading there, Cobra-nii?" A sudden voice said as he felt pressure on his right shoulder. Cobra jumped and spazzed out a bit before subconsciously tossing his mug onto the wall and throwing his phone elsewhere.

'F**k, now I have to go buy a new Gratsu mug again and find my phone later on...' He thought as he sweat dropped from his previous actions. He turned around to see his pink haired sister, Natsumi, standing right behind him with an odd look on her cute yet feisty face.