Hospital!~ Gratsu Week

Well guys, it's officially the end of Gratsu Week and Fairy Tail. We've had some fun times growing up with it and loving the ships and everything! Enjoy the last day and thanks for being part of the family!
___________________________________

Gray was panicking. He tried to run faster since there was no available transportation around. In his arms was a child bundled up in a blue blanket. Their child.

Gray recently got a call that his husband was in an accident. Some sort of mission had gone wrong and Natsu was unfortunately caught up in it.

He was grateful for the fact that he told him to stay home and watch the baby, but now Gray can't help but feel guilty for not being able to protect his mate.

By the time he reached the hospital, an hour and a half had already passed. The little girl in his arms was even crying because of all the sudden movement.

"Hello! I'm here for Natsu Fullbuster!" He called out to the nurse as he tried to sooth his daughter. The nurse jolted at the sudden appearance and quickly searched for his file.

"Name sir?" She asked.

"Gray Fullbuster, I'm his husband." He stated. The nurse nodded.

"He's in room 545." Gray thanked her and quickly went to the said chamber. The little girl stopped crying as she realized her (mama) daddy's scent is getting closer. Gray smiled down at her.

'Just like Natsu...'

He burst through the door and saw a familiar head of pink hair. Said person flinched at the loudness of the door and relaxed as he saw the two most important people of his life.

"Gray..." Before he knew it, he was pressed against two bodies, one clinging onto his chest and the other covering most of his body in a loving embrace.

The taller man planted a relieved kiss onto Natsu's lips before leaning his forehead against him. The baby girl was cooing in worry as she smelled a distinct copper scent.

"You had me so worried, idiot..." Gray whispered. Tears dripped down from his eyes as he felt Natsu nuzzle his neck.

"I'm so sorry you two, I didn't even know what just happened..." He replied. Gray shakily sighed and caressed his hair. He smiled and looked down.

"She was especially worried." He held out the wriggling baby, who was currently reaching towards Natsu. Natsu grinned and took his daughter into his own hands.

"Hey sweetheart, how's my little girl?" He gently spoke. The baby girl cooed one more time before falling asleep to her parent's warmth.

"I'm still so jealous to see how you do that." Gray pouts. Natsu giggled and pulled his mate into another hug.

"Be quiet, you big baby~!" Natsu teased. Gray chuckles and relaxes to his lover's warmth as well.

"Shut up..." He mumbles. The Fullbuster Family spent the rest of the day, cuddling in the hospital room.

___________________________________

In case you haven't noticed, there was kind of a story line within the Gratsu Week one shots I did. Go ahead and read to see the connections!

Until then💕