The Real You~ Gratsu

This is a request from Neko_Senpai_Omae!! I wonder how this is going to turn out!! Enjoy!!! (。・ω・。) *cough*JashaRules!!!*cough*_________________________________________

_________________________________________

Natsu's pov🔥

"You know Natsu, the least you can do is create an account so we can contact you. It's not like someone is going to spam you there." My best friend, Lucy Heartfelia, said as she slurped her strawberry smoothie.

She has been trying to get me to join this social media site called "Guild Chat" and she has been listing the advantages and reasons of being in it for the last eight hours...

"Lucy, how many times do I have to tell you I AM NOT INTERESTED?! I know everyone else in our group has an account but I don't want to risk the chance of getting stalked or traced to my house and possibly get robbed." I replied. She snorted and I lightly pushed her with a panicked look.

"Hey! It's true and it could happen!"

"Yeah, and I'm a magical wizard who uses keys to conjure up spirits, so true." She replied. I pouted and dipped my finger in her smoothie before smearing it onto her face.

"HEY!! NATSU!!" She screamed and I ran away from her, snickering before she can dump her entire beverage onto me.

"You asked for it! Oh, and see ya later Lucy!" I yelled back as I continued running away. I ran back home and saw that my dad left a note.

"Hey kid! I'm gonna be out for a few hours so is it alright for me to trust you with the house tonight? Take care of it and please try and do something for once in your life, you little nutshell! XD Just kidding! See ya in a bit! Love you son! Love, Igneel!"

I smiled at the note and tucked it into my pocket. I wandered around the house to see some things that need to be done.

My god, I can't believe I'm the one that causes this pigsty, I can barely live with this mess!!!

I began doing my unintended chores and once I was finished cleaning the house, I went to my room and logged into my laptop.

After some carefully, long thinking of pros and cons, I decided to check out this "Guild Chat" thing and hopefully not get any viruses from it.

I logged on and created a new account under the name "Fire_Salamander" with my account name as "Fire_Dragon_Slayer."

The entry already asked me to put my real name just in case people searching for someone didn't know their chat name so yeah, it's pretty important.

Once I logged on, I was immediately greeted with all these posts about joining a guild or creating one. I clicked on the search bar and typed "Lucy Heartfelia" on it.