Where the Hell is Gray?!~ Gratsu

This was suggested by CloudKitti

This was suggested by CloudKitti. Enjoy!
Involves m-preg~!
____________________________________

Third person's pov

In the guild, it was nothing like you've ever seen before. It was...peaceful. Members were just having actual normal conversations among each other and one who happened to be one of them was the one you least expected.

"So Lucy, how do you think you and Loke have been doing? You guys seem a bit distant lately." The one who asked was the very salamander who was known to be destructive and dangerous. Also fricking cute and sweet when coming to his nakama and husband.

That's right, husband! Natsu Dragneel is now an engaged man who belongs to the one and only devil slayer, Gray Fullbuster! Now, who would have thought that these two young rivals would somehow end up together?

"It's fine really, Natsu. It's just that ever since he's been appointed as the new celestial king since a year ago, he's been trying to handle all the other spirits by himself while looking for a new Leo for his previous position. So, he's been pretty busy lately and hasn't been visiting our world much, but he told me there is no way he'd miss our daughter's birthday though!" She replied. Natsu gave a smile and nodded in understanding.

"But never mind that, how's you and baby been doing? Still not the time yet? It's been two weeks since your due date and you haven't shown a single symptom that it's ready to come out." Lucy said with a pout as she put her hand on Natsu's huge, swollen belly. He let out a laugh as he patted the top of his stomach.

"Aww, don't worry Luce! You'll be an aunt real soon! I guess the little cub is just isn't ready to come out yet until it's brave enough to face the real world!" Natsu replied cheekily.

That's right fans, Natsu Dragneel is pregnant! It seems that there was some sort of secret behind the dragon arts that would somehow develop wombs in specifically chosen dragon slayers. Natsu just happened to be the unlucky one whose magic actually thought he could handle such a deed. He didn't really care until nine agonizing months later....

"Haah, I just wish Gray weren't out on a mission right now. It would be pretty sad if he missed out on our child's birth. I'll be sure to punch him if he did..." Natsu continued as he rubbed his belly in a soothing manner, feeling tiny kicks from their little boy or girl. Lucy just giggled in reply as she stood up to stretch a bit.

"Well, I think it's about time we had a little walk. Can't have the normally energetic salamander be found sitting otherwise it wouldn't be right!" She said trying to lighten up the mood. Natsu let out a laugh as he slowly stood up. They were about to walk up to the exit, until Natsu paused with wide eyes.