Long Time No See, Love~ Gratsu

Request from YaoiAnimAzing555!!! Yay! _________________________________________

_________________________________________

Gray's pov ❄

I stare outside the window as I saw the sakura petals fall from the cherry blossom trees. They remind me of a certain cute, fiery little flame head who always seems to be the exact definition of summer.

It's been years since I've seen him. Every single day, I think about him during my free time. I just can't get him out of my head.

That boy's name is Natsu Dragneel. He was my best friend and you can kinda say my first love. He still is actually.

I always remember the times we used to had, even though most of it involved fighting and competing against each other.

Stupid right? How did I even fall in love with someone who was once my rival?

I just wish he would come back...

"Attention class, there's some very important news that needs to be addressed." Clive-sensei said.

We all paid attention to the front of the class where he was looking at the door expectedly.

"Come on in, don't be shy!" Clive-sensei grinned. All of a sudden, a tuft of pink peaked through the door and I almost yelled as I saw familiar green eyes glance everywhere before landing on me and widening.

"G-Gray?" A small whisper was said before the new student suddenly let out a huge grin and bowed.

"Konnichiwa! My name is Natsu Dragneel! I hope we can get along through the entire school year!" Natsu smiled, making literally the entire class awe and blush at him.

"Wow! Looks like we got some spirit in the school! Well, welcome to Fairy Tail High, Natsu! Your seat is right next to Gray. Fullbuster, please raise your hand." Clive-sensei instructed and I wasted no time doing so.

Natsu's expression seemed brighter, and with pink cheeks, he nearly skipped towards the desk next to me and quickly sat down before soon passing me a note.

'GRAY!!! OMG, I can't believe you're here!!!!'

I silently chuckled, seeing his enthusiasm in the small little paper, and quickly wrote back.

'Me neither! I thought you moved away permanently!'

'Well, turns out that my older brother recently got a new job here, and with dad gone, I was officially moved into his custody. So, I had to move back! I can't believe it's been years though! You've changed!!!'

I heard him quietly giggle at my amused expression and smiled.

"Ehem, Mr. Fullbuster, Mr. Dragneel, is there something the class should know about? I keep hearing giggling back there." He said with an annoyed look, though he also had a smirk.