Doll~ Gratsu

Hi guys! I got this inspiration from some horror movies that my friends practically forced me to watch. This is NOT a horror though or an angst!!  I freaking hate those types of stories or movies!!! *shivers*

Oh Well, hope you enjoy!!

AU but there can be curse magic only, so Natsu and the others will have no powers.
——————————————————————————————

Natsu's pov🔥

I looked at the board on the wall and saw that there were so many Halloween requests from so many different people. There were some that asked for help finding costumes, watch over houses while they go away for the holiday, help decorate parties, exorcise a haunted house, kill a demon, or other stuff like that.

Yeah, my job is pretty badass. We do things that are supernatural related that involves ghosts, curses, or other things that would probably scare you to death.

"Oi Erza, do you know what kind of job request I can do? Most of these are kind of boring s**t..." I asked my red headed partner. She peeked at the bored and picked one off.

"How about this one?" She said as she shoved it towards my face. I read the title and raised an eyebrow.

" 'Help, Need a Baby Sitter to Watch Over my 19 Years Old Son'? The f**k Erza?" I said as I took the paper from her hands. She shrugged.

"I don't know. You are good with children and you can take care of nearly everyone you know. You also baby most of the members in Fairy Tail Inc. anyways." Erza said. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Yeah, but this request says to ask help on watching over a 19 years old person! That's even one year older than me and how do you expect me to take care of a teenager?!" I said. Erza crossed her arms and stuck out her hip.

"Natsu, like I said earlier, you baby most of the members here in FT Inc. They are either the same age as us or older except for Wendy and Romeo who are only 15. You're practically a mom for almost anyone." She pointed out. I cursed in my head as I flicked her off. She just ignored it and went to go get the acceptance stamp. When she came back, she stamped my papers and gave them to me.