Pregnancy~ Gratsu

Hi guys! Just so you know, this will have mpreg in it. Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________

Natsu's pov🔥

"H-holy s-s**t!!!" I yelled as I held a certain pink and white stick in my hands. I blushed a vermilion red as I saw two bars in the little screen.

'O-oh my god! How is this even possible?! I'm a guy!!' I thought as I dropped the pregnancy test on the ground and slid down the bathroom wall, looking as lifeless as possible.

FLASHBACK

"Hey Natsu!" I heard Lucy say. I turned around to see her wearing a mischievous smirk.

"Hey Luce, what do you want?" She came forward to me and grabbed my shoulders, looking at me straight in the eye.

"Is it true? Did you and Gray finally have sex?" She said so bluntly, but seriously at the same time. I blushed as red as Erza's hair and backed away.

"W-what are you talking about?! Where did you even hear that from!?!" I said as I buried my face into my scarf. She smiled.

"From Gray himself. He told me that you finally gave in and you did it just two days ago." She said. I blushed even harder.

'T-that damn ice bastard!' I thought.

"So! Who topped?!?!" She exclaimed which caught the attention of Mira and made her very interested.

"Ooooh, who topped who?!" Mira asked as she leaned closer to my face.