I'll Be There~ Gratsu

This is based off of lines I recently read again, let's see if you guys can guess it!
(Hint: the title is part of it)
(•ω•)
___________________________________

It was raining. Rain drops splashed through the heavy atmosphere, creating little puddles wherever they land. However, there was a certain place that seemed more sorrowful than the rest.

Deep within the forest, a certain dragon slayer sat under a tall tree. However, the tree's leaves weren't able to cover the poor fire mage from the falling wet crystals.

Natsu was crying. His tears mixed with the water beneath him as he stared blankly at his reflection.

He doesn't know why he's crying. He doesn't know why he's hurting. All he knows is that his heart was silently breaking. No big deal...

It was nothing important. It didn't matter if he saw someone he liked with someone else. It didn't matter that he left the guild as they celebrated for the new couple. It especially didn't matter that the said couple have been together for two years already.

Natsu let out a whimper. His tears fell faster. Throughout all this time, he had a fake smile and even teased the two for their relationship. His fist clenched and he hit the puddle showing his sad face.

He should be happy. He should support them. He should be there for them. For Gray and Juvia...

"Natsu!" A voice called out in the distance. He could hear footsteps coming closer but he refused to look up.

'It couldn't be...'

"Natsu!" He froze. His eyes widened with tears falling through. He felt the person kneel in front of him and gently grasp his cheek. He whimpered again at the warm hand and couldn't help but lean into it.

"Natsu..." He spoke. He made Natsu face up and saw his crystal clear tears.

"Natsu, look at me." Natsu had no choice but to look into those raven colored eyes.

"Gray..." Said man smiled softly and pulled the dragon slayer into his arms. Natsu sunk into the warmth and tried to push him away.

"Natsu, stop." He commands. Natsu flinched and laid his  palms onto the muscular chest.

"I'm sorry." Natsu sniffled against Gray's collarbones.

"I-I love you..." Natsu confessed. Gray smiled as his own set of tears gathered. His true love wanted him too.

"I love you too." He put one of his arms under Natsu's legs and carried him closer to his body. He began to bring him home, but not before planting a kiss on his forehead.

~♡~

Natsu was struggling. The enemy was too strong for once as they kept coming. He was so numb that he couldn't even feel the multiple wounds he already had.

"Tch, some dragon slayer..." The man said. Natsu gritted his teeth and tried to attack him again.

No matter how weak he felt, he would never give up. So much was on the line as he thought about it. He had to protect them.

The temperature in the air dropped and before Natsu could land another hit on the enemy, an thick wall of ice blocked his path.

"Seriously Natsu?" The same voice that helped and confessed to him all those years ago said. Natsu stared in shock at his lover.

"G-Gray? What are you doing?" He groaned. Gray fondly smiled and took Natsu into his arms.

"Stop trying to push yourself too hard, idiot." He whispered against his ear. Natsu blushed a little at their close proximity.

"Gray! Let go, I-I need to defeat the enemy!" He whined. He felt Gray sigh against his ear.

"Fine, but first..." He kissed Natsu on the lips and pulled his waist closer. Natsu blushed even harder and leaned into him.

All of a sudden, a fist came into contact with his gut, nearly knocking him out. He looked up in shock to see Gray's concerned yet relieved face before slumping onto him.

"Think of this as returning the favor." He last heard before he slipped into darkness.

Gray smiled and gently lay Natsu's body down before dispelling the wall. The enemy, who was standing all confused, sneered at the ice mage.

"Are you kidding me? If the dragon slayer couldn't win, then what makes you think you would?" He spat. Gray smirked as dark markings started to take over his body.

"I don't appreciate you hurting my mate." Before you could even blink, the enemy was down and Gray was already walking away in victory with a cocky grin and a wounded Natsu in his arms.

___________________________________

If you couldn't figure it out, the line this was based off of was,
"I'll be there to pick you up when you are down." (for the first part.)

And

"I'll be there to knock you out when necessary." (for the second.)

Okay, that's it! ฅʕ•ﻌ•ʔฅ

Until then💕