Prom?~ Gratsu

This is a request from jjxxjc! I've never actually done a prom one yet so this may be different than what most of you would expect

This is a request from jjxxjc! I've never actually done a prom one yet so this may be different than what most of you would expect. Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Gray's pov❄

'Okay Gray, you can do this, just ask the damn flame brain out already!! It's not that f**king hard!!!'

I saw my one and only crush, Natsu Dragneel, talking with his blonde haired friend and steadied my breathing.

I took a deep breath and commenced with my plan. I walked up to the idiotic (adorable) little s**t and kidnapped him before he could turn around from his conversation.

"What the fu---!!! Mmm!!!" I covered his mouth before he could yell out his words and ignored the attention we were bringing.

I dragged him out of the cafeteria and went through so many hallways to shake off the attention that was following us. The pyro kept trying to fight back so I punched him in the head to stop him from struggling.

'Crap, I punched him too hard. Now he's unconscious, great going Gray...'

I carried his light body into an empty classroom and gently set him onto the floor, using a random book to prop up his head.

'F**k, what am I gonna do now? I can't just force an unconscious person to wake up and I can't ask him to be my date to the prom now! Guess I'll just have to wait....'

Few minutes went by and I was already starting to get bored. I didn't expect to knock him out and was planning on making my confession a short and simple request but now, it just seems like I'm not even going to get to talk to him after lunch anymore.

I mean, who would want to communicate with a crazy student who tried to kidnap you and knock you out just so they can ask you out on a date?

An hour has passed by and I saw that it was almost the end of lunch. I glanced at the boy next to me and couldn't help but run my fingers through his soft, pink hair.

It is one of the features about him that I really love. I touched his hair a couple of times before but that was only when we were having fist fights. I never got to actually feel his hair and now that I have the chance, it is much more softer than I remember.

I slid my fingers from the edge of his forehead to the bridge of his nose, onto the skin between his cute button nose and his long eyelashes.

He just looks so beautiful and even more adorable in his sleep. The way soft, little breaths of air come out of his plumpish lips when he's in a slumber, or when his nose twitches a bit from time to time between his inaudible snores.

It's all too tempting to resist and I just really hope he wouldn't reject me. Out of everyone in this entire school, he was the only one who ever treated me as if I'm normal and doesn't fawn over me like most of my fans.

In fact, he even self proclaimed me as rival not for popularity, but for strength and tries to beat me at everything except for status.

I found him more than just interesting and that interest soon blossomed to admiration and care as I continued to observe the unique, shorter male.

It was the first time that I ever fell in love with someone and for once, it was a person who didn't even care about who I was. He was an amazing person with a fiery yet kind personality and a deep heart that is difficult to enter but easy to break.

Someone as sensitive yet strong deserves to be with someone who is loyal, loves him and would protect him with their life. And I am hoping to become Natsu's protector/lover because there is no one who can ever make me feel this way and he is too special for me to even leave behind.

Just ten minutes before the bell rings, I was about to get up and carry the poor guy to the nurse's office so that he could rest much more comfortably.

I was about to scoop him up into my arms until I heard a groggy moan coming from him.

Those beautiful green eyes that I also loved so much began to peek beneath the long lashes before blinking a few times to probably straighten out his vision. Once his sight cleared up, he looked at me and rubbed his eyes a few times before staring at me in shock.

"G-Gray? What are you doing here and where am I? If you wanted to start a fight, you could've just said so instead of trying to kidnap me!!" He yelled before standing up to do a fighting pose. I stood up as well as soon as I saw him stumble a bit before gripping his head as he leaned against the wall.

"Awe s**t, my head hurts..." He mumbled before letting out shaky breaths.

I started fidgeting on my spot as I felt my palms began to get sweaty.

'Damn, no one has ever made me this nervous before, I guess that's one of the reasons why he's special too...'

"What are you standing there for, perverted popsicle?" He groaned as he clutched the spot of where I hit him.

Thanks to that insult, all of my nervousness went away and a fill of confidence (and a bit of rivalry) replaced the previous feeling.

I grabbed his scarf and trapped him against the wall before staring deep into his eyes. His expression said he was ready to go but his eyes held a hint of fear in them which I'm guessing is because I am currently forcing him up against the wall.

"Natsu..." 'here I go' "Will you be my date to the prom?"

His eyes widened in shock as his grip on my wrists started to loosen. I kept our position in lock as I waited for his response.

".....eh?" He whispered, "D-Did you just--?"

I nodded as a reply to his confusion and he looked like he was lost in thought.

All of a sudden, he blushed a deep red and began stuttering like crazy.

"E-Eh?!?! W-What are you t-talking about?! I-Is this s-some k-kind of j-joke?! If it is, i-it's not f-funny!! Y-You can't just m-mess with m-my f-feelings like t-that!!! Y-You b-baka!!! ≧Δ≦" He stuttered as he pushed my chest and hid his red face in his scarf.

I froze at his reaction. Since when was this idiot so........cute? I never knew he was such a tsundere... ^ω^ I smiled genuinely as I enclosed my arms around his small figure. He began squirming but I wouldn't let this little ball of fluff out of my grasp.

"So, do I take your embarrassing stutters as a yes~?" I said as he tensed a bit before bashfully nodding.

"F-Fine but d-don't get any wrong ideas, I-I still hate you........snowflake..." He mumbled cutely before burying his face into my chest.

All I could do was chuckle at his shyness and cuddle with him.

Who knew he would react this way or even say yes? Thank god! 😁

_________________________________________

I know it's short but this was all I could come up with guys...

Until then💕