#28 He is/You are a Vampire

From tumblr x

********

Niall:

He walked towards the curch, but you just stayed there, biting your lips. At least Niall didn't notice you weren't walking till he entered the place. "Babe, won't you come?" he called. You made a pout, nodding your head in a no direction, but your stubborn boyfriend just came where you were and pushed you there. In the minute you putted a feet there, you felt like when you walked in the sun. "Oh, my God, (Y/N), what the hell was that?" he asked. You looked at Niall, tears in your eyes, "I think we need to talk."

Liam:

you were so hungry you could drain a baby if you had to. Since you met Liam, you tried to keep away your thirst for blood, but it was against your nature. So there you were, on a dark corner, waiting for the next human show up. You were waiting for half an hour, now, and if no one showed up soon you would have to go somewhere else. With that thought, you heard a noise and a small figure came from the shadows. It was a woman... Oh, she'd fit. Now you weren't thinking as the girlfriend Liam knew; you were just a vampire. No feelings. Jumping on the girl, you finally could feed yourself.

Zayn:

since he found out you were a vampire, you couldn't tell how easier your relationship became. You didn't need to keep him away from nothing, and you wouldn't feed on no one except for him. It was kind of strange and ironic at the same time... Zayn had made a tattoo: two dots, for your teeth. No one could ever see you were feeding on him. That was the perfect solution... But it was dangerous, too. Once you let the vampire take all of you - what had to happen for you to feed - all your feelings went away. Zayn always had to put a light on your eyes, getting you freaked out about the sun. Then your feelings came back and you stopped feeding.

Louis:

"Why won't you turn me?" you said, once he finished feeding on you. It was an agreement: he wouldn't feed on humans, but he'd feed on you. Drinking from a blood bag was out of the limits and he said it was just a movie thing; it didn't actually work. It wasn't a vampire nature, and it would never be. "You don't deserve this. It would be too selfish of me." he said. You pouted and cleaned up your neck, wining, and lied your head on his cheast. "This way I wouldn't be old and we could stay together forever..." you said. Louis kissed your forehead, fake laughing. "We'll deal with this with time."

Harry:

he turned to a shortcut he said he knew so you could slip out of the traffic. You were cracking jokes when you saw the bridge and screamed for Harry to stop the car. "What the fuck, (Y/N)?" he asked, concerned about how much you were freaking out. You looked at him, knowing he deserved an explanation. "We can't pass across the river. I mean, I can't." you said, swallowing, "I'll explain it to you, okay? Just don't freak out, babe."