#15 Sad Song **Moments** 3/5

Harry:

"If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love

My heart

Is breathing for this

Moment in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today "

This was the end. And both of you knew it.

Just a few hours ago you had been involved in a car accident. You took the most damage being the driver.

Someone was supposed to be picking you up for your dance audition, but they never came.

They never came for any of your friends either. That's when you decided that you would pick them all up and take them there.

It was quite early in the morning, so no one seemed to be on the road.

And then it happened, a drunk driver was pulling out of a bar, on the wrong side of the road. He has no control ad just seemed to smash into your side.

Everything went black.

Then the next minute your being rushed into hospital, everyone panicking. Blurry vision.

And now your here, waiting for what seems like nothing. Waiting for death almost.

They say there is too much internal bleeding and nothing can be stopped.

You were dying right there.

All of the friends from the crash had already seen you. There was crying, apologies and yet you said nothing. Afraid to speak. Afraid to tell the truth.

Your breaths were getting shorter by the minute, but just had to see one face one last time, before your time could come.

Harry.

Where was he? Did he know of the news? Did he know my life was fatal?

Your questions were interrupted.

"(Y/N) ?" You slowly looked up to be met with those gleaming green eyes.

"Harry?" That was the first time you spoke since the incident. Your voice muffled and croaky.

"Shhhhh, it's going to be alright." He said walking towards you. Gently embracing you in his arms.

"I love you, Harry. Remember that" you spoke afraid that any minute now your heart could stop.

"Don't say that (Y/N) ! I know what your thinking, but listen we can get through this. I love you , you can't leave me" he whispered, tears falling freely.

You stroked them away. Your heart monitor decreasing on beeps.

"Everyone has their time. We can't choose when our time is. But mine has come now. And I want you to know that I will always love you. No matter what is going to happen. You have to be strong and carry on.... Without me but promise to never forget me" you said, your eyelids weary of staying open much longer.

"I,I promise (Y/N). I'll never forget you" and with the words he spoke you knew you could sleep peacefully.

A pair of soft lips made contact with your own.

And then you drifted into the darkness only happiness escaping within.

When Harry pulled away he was met by you no longer awake. No longer here.

He cried and kept his promise thinking of when you would be together again.