#41 He forgets your birthday

Tumblr Crazy Mofos x

Urgent announcement at bottom, please read ! X

*******************

Harry:

Harry hadn't actually said the words but you were sure he hadn't forgot your birthday. He'd made you breakfast and now he was taking you out to dinner. As you pulled up to the restaurant he came around to open your door for you. When you were done eating you looked at him. It was always your birthday tradition that after he'd taken you to dinner he would present his gift to you. Usually some form of jewelry. You waited and waited but he never brought up the subject, making you realize that he'd forgot. "Harry, it's my birthday." You blurt out on the ride home. He looks confused and checks his phone, looking over the date. His eyes widen in alarm as reality washes over him. "Your birthday? I knew something was today. I can't believe I forgot. I can fix this." He assures himself as you laugh at the fact that he's freaking out.

Louis:

Louis has been gone all day, claiming he's working but you're pretty sure he's planning a special birthday surprise for you. When he comes back home it's late and you're in semi-formal clothes. He smirks when he sees you smirks. "What are you so dressed up for? I don't really feel like going out tonight. I'm so tired. I just wanna crash." He yawned, heading straight for bed. You finally realized what was going on, feeling yourself about to cry. You head to bed, slipping out of your dress and climbing into bed as far away from him as you can. "What's wrong?" He asks as he pulls you into his arms. You say nothing and over your shoulder he can see one of your unwrapped gifts from your parents, wrapping scattered on the floor. "I'm sorry babe. Happy birthday. I love you." He whispered, already constructing a plan to make it up to you.

Niall:

Niall comes into your room confused on your birthday morning, holding his phone in his hand. "I'm so confused. I log in and #DontEatAll(Y/N)sCakeNiall is trending." He says. You give him a cross look and he thinks about what he's just said, crawling into your bed. "I can't believe I forgot. Happy birthday (Y/N)." A few seconds later you check your phone, reading over Niall's latest tweet. You know a she's the one when she forgives you for forgetting her birthday. Happy birthday (Y/N). I promise not to eat all the cake.

Liam:

As Liam sits on the phone you know he's forgotten your birthday. He's barely even said a word to you all morning. He's on the phone with Zayn and you can hear him speaking louder than usual, his voice echoing through the speakers. "Alright bye man. Tell (Y/N) I said happy birthday." Liam nearly drops the phone as he remembers, looking at you with complete fear in his eyes. He knows you're mad at him and sinks to his knees in front of you. "I'm so sorry I forgot. I just feel like crap. Let me make it up to you please. I'll take you to dinner tonight and I'll have something nice for your gift by the time we leave. Forgive me babe." He pleads. You laugh at his reaction and lean down to kiss him. "Of course I forgive you. Just don't forget again."

Zayn:

Zayn is usually forgetful when it comes to dates. He's actually forgotten your birthday and anniversary before, promising that he'll never forget again. You don't bring up the subject, hoping he'll remember by the end of the day. He goes on about the day as normal though. It's nearly nine when there's a knock on the door and Danielle, Eleanor and the rest of the boys enter your apartment holding a cake. Zayn's eyes widen a he remembers that he's forgotten once again. He pulls you into the hallway away from your guests and kisses you fiercer than he ever has. "I'm so sorry. Let me make it up to you tonight please and tomorrow we'll go our somewhere special." He said. This is how it usually went with Zayn. He'd forget then do whatever he had to make it up to you. Oddly enough, you were okay with this. It was normal and as you pulled him back down to kiss him again he knew he'd won.

*********************

I really need some requests on what to do, can anybody help me ??

If you inbox me or comment, you can choose an imagine for me to right and it will be about you xx

Please, IM ON MY KNEES FOR SOME HELP (not like that you dirty minded people ;) )

So PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE !

Lou xxx