#30 Leaves you at the altar Part 2

So yeh I found this preference a while back on tumblr and people have been asking me write the second part of it . So I did!

Enjoy ! Xx

Oh and you might wanna read that preference again before reading this one, cause ya know it could be confusing ;) x

Yeh and just realised these are quite long so ill be putting Harry and Louis up first them Niall Liam and Zayn x

***********************

Harry:

(Your reaction)

As the car pulled up in front of the venue, I tightly clutched the bouquet held in my hands, a smile spreading across my face. My dad got out of his side if the car, walking round my side, opening the door. His hand held out for me to wrap my hand in his, pulling me out of the vehicle. I straightened my dress out, making sure everything was perfect. As I looked up towards the building, I was expecting my bridesmaids waiting outside the entrance, same as my mum, the vicar waiting for my approval for the ceremony to start ... nothing. All I saw was Anne, Harry's mum, making her way over here, a sad expression covering her face. My smile was wiped off, a worried expression replacing it. Anne stood in front of me, speechless. I turned my face to the building, then my dad, then back to Anne. She looked up and quietly spoke. "I'm Sorry (Y/N) . I dont know what happened, he just ..." Nothing else had to be said. My arm unhooked from my fathers, and I made my way straight for the building doors. I opened the doors, searching for the room. Running down the halls, hands holding up my long white dress, bouquet still at hand. I found the doors, forcefully pushing them open, slowly walking forward, doors closing behind me. My bouquet dropping to the floor. The sight in front of me. All seats empty. Ribbons screwed the floor. The altar stood awaiting. Walking forward. Two rings leaning against the back of the chair. A crumpled piece of paper. A tears slips down my cheek. I crouch down and my shaking fingers pick up the small piece of paper. His writing. Words a women should never read. Tears flowing now. My screaming heard down the empty corridors. Heartbroken.

A few years later ...

(His POV)

I still regret it. I really do. I was stupid. I was scared and should never of let her down. She was my world and now my world is messed up. I haven't been the same since that day. Management seemed happy, myself completely opposite. They tried to get me to date others, they were never the same, they never will be. From then on, I couldn't bare being outside. It hurt me so much and it's been years. She has probably moved on. I can't. I never will. My career is failing. What more is there to lose?

A knock at the door interrupted me and my thoughts. I groaned, scratching the bristle at my chin, making my way down stairs. I opened the door, my eyes widened, dizziness filled my head. (Y/N). No words escaped my lips, her eyes brimming with tears. Then I spoke, the one thing I had known throughout this while experience. "I love you" I rasply spoke. Tears forming in my eyes. All she did was nod, a tear falling. Our Lips quickly pressing against each other. She was here to stay. For good.

Louis:

(Your Reaction)

"Where is he?" I heard Jay hiss to Harry, my attention was towards them as they spoke. " I don't know when we were leaving, he said he needed some space " he whispered, but me still being able to here it. As time ticked on my thoughts began to worry me. What if he is hurt? Where is he? Have I done something wrong? Where is he? Come on Lou, where are you? It had been 3 hours and the priest had to leave, my heart was shattered. Frustration showing. Many people had already left, telling me their apologies. Paparazzi cautiously awaiting the news. Then just me standing outside the doors. Hoping this is a dream. But no, reality in fact. He left me. Waiting here like some idiot. I thought he loved me. A hand touched my shoulder. "(Y/N) he's not coming " My mum spoke sighing. Tears filled my eyes, I leaned on her shoulder letting my sorrows disappear. The car ride back was awful,head against the window, staring out at the view. Anger, disappointed, heartbroken. Arriving home was the hardest. Knowing he would probably be here, I took the courage ad went in first heading upstairs to our bedroom. There he was, head to the floor. "Louis" I sighed. He head snapping towards me. Tears filling, but I would not let them fall. He stood hands in his pocket. "Can we talk please ?" He sighed. Talk? He wants to talk? No. Not after all this, I couldn't bear it. He left me broken hearted, making me wait for him at the altar, never coming. His hands fell out of his pockets, scruffing his hair back in frustration."I'm Sorry, I wasn't ready" That's all he has to say. I did not speak. Scared of letting my emotions show. His eyes pleading for an answer. My fingers carefully slid the engagement off my finger, placing it in his hands. One last look before turning around and making my way out the door. He was all I wanted. Obviously I wasn't enough for him.

10 Years Later...

(His POV)

"Daddy can we get some sweeties?" I looked down to what my daughter had just asked me. "Sure Baby" I replied, taking hold of her hand and making our way towards the isle. As passed the different isles, my daughter skipping beside me, we reached the candy isle. That laugh. "You can't have all of them Tommy" As we turned the corner, there she was. Wow. She looked amazing. I coughed awkwardly. "(Y/N)?" She turned to face me, eyes going wide. An unexplainable expression crossing her face, then that gorgeous smile. "Louis?" She asked, surprised. She held out her hand, I shook it. "Wow, how has it been?" She asked. Me smiling " 10 years right?" I inquired. Her eyebrows rising "really?" She laughed. I laughed too. Her eyes fixing on the small body hugging my leg. " And who might this be?" She asked crouching down beside her. "This is Lola, my daughter" I said picking her up and placing her on my hip, her face nuzzling into my neck. (Y/N) giggled, bringing forward the small body behind her legs. "This is my son Tommy" she said sweetly. "Are ya gonna say hi?" She said to the boy below, who only waved then wrapped arm around leg, his thumb placed in his mouth. She giggled once again. "He looks just like you (Y/N)" I spoke smiling at (Y/N). She blushed, picking tommy up giving him a kiss on the cheek. I looked at my watch, eyes widening. " Shhhiii... sugar" I said realising my lateness and near to swearing. "I gotta go" I said. "Oh yeah course, ummmm see you around?" She stuttered. "Oh here's my number, text me we could hang out some time" I said rushing to get Lola to pick her sweet. "Thanks" she said taking the piece of paper from my hand.

I never thought second chances could turn Into something like this....

********
*not edited*

Seriously just went through a box of tissues. Haha xx hope you enjoyed it xx
Next three will be up soon !

~ Lou x