#13 Sad Song ** Moments ** 1/5

My little creations "sad songs"

***********

Liam :

" Shut the door

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try "

Liam had recently been diagnosed with throat cancer. It was a real shock for everyone, but Liam just took it on the chin and carried on with life.

You tried. You really did. But knowing the fact that whenever Liam said it was going to be alright, you knew exactly the opposite.

Right now, at this moment in time, Liam was beyond ill. He was dying. Right infront of you. The sad part was that you had to watch and couldn't do anything about it.

He knew his time was nearly up, yet he kept a smile on his face.

As Liam took another long breath, you stood and watched as he tried to keep his breathing stable. He saw you standing at the door.

"Come here" he quiet spoke, reaching his hand out towards you.

You closed the door and switched off the light, making your way over to his side and climbed under the covers.

" Whatever happens (Y/N), you always have to remember I love you with all my heart, and promise to never forget me but try and move on without me. P,promise me (Y/N)" he spoke all too quietly, tears threatening to fall from both of yours two eyes.

" I promise Liam. I love you too" you spoke, snuggling down into his chest.

All that could be heard was the both of you breathing.

His slowing.

Finally stopping.

His time had come.

All you could do now, was let one single tear fall as the memories flooded your mind.

*********

Sorry it was bit sad but ya know haha couldn't think of anything else that would fit the situation xx

L xx