#2: He gets jealous 1/5 and 2/5

All of the "he gets jealous ones" I created :)

******

Niall:

You were at a party, and Niall had gone off to get some drinks. Leaving you in the middle of the dance floor, enjoying yourself.

" Hey Babe, you looking sexy " a hand had clasped round your waist, while the unknown male was talking in your ear.

You turned around cautiously, to be met with a towering male. You tried pulling away, only for him to roughly pull you back.

" Look, I have a boyfriend " you said trying not to push his temper.

He scoffed " Really? Well where is he?"

" He is just ... " you started.

"Right here. Hey my beautiful GIRLFRIEND" Niall had interrupted your sentence, emphasising on the word girlfriend and was now kissing your cheek.

The guy looked stunned.

" What's going on? " Niall asked looking between you and the guy.

"Uhhhhhhh, nothing I was just leaving actually." The guy said quickly then leaving .

"Uh huh" Niall whispered under his breath.

All you could do was start laughing.

"What's so funny?" He asked misunderstanding the whole thing.

"You... Got ... Jealous" you said in between laughs.

"What? Me? I did not !" He said defensively.

You laughed. " Yeah Babe, keep telling your self that"

You made fun of him the whole night, making sure he wouldn't forget.

Zayn:

You were at work, working at a coffee shop. Everything was going fine until this arrogant male walked up to you and started flirting.

"I have to say you are really looking good in that apron" he said eyeing you up and down.

You had already taken his order, yet he was still stood in front of you making silly complements.

It was nearing the end of your shift, and he still hadn't gone away.

" Hey can I have your number ? " he asked for the tenth time already.

"No, now please go away" you said politely, only for it to be ignored as he asked you again.

"When 'my' girl says no, she means no. So I suggest you walk away and go and find someone else to annoy, instead of 'my' girlfriend" your boyfriend Zayn had obviously walked in, over hearing what had been going on.

"W,w I ummmm" the young boy stuttered having nothing to say.

"Just go" Zayn said quite loudly making everyone in the cafe turn around.

The boy quickly scurried out the shop.

Everyone else turned back around to what they were doing before.

You giggled " Well somebody got a bit jealous"

"Haha no, how?" He asked running the back of his neck.

"Well 'MY' GIRL WANTS YOU TO GO AND SHE IS 'MY' GIRLFRIEND" you mimicked his voice giggling after, taking your apron off and grabbing your bag.

"Yeahhhhhh" he said embarrassed "lets just go" he said obviously blushing.

You went over to him kissing him on the cheek. "Thankyou though"

"Anything for 'MY' girl" you both laughed all the way home.

**************

A/N anyone has any ideas please comment, I have some but ya know haha xx

L xx