#20 Kiss infront of the boys

From Tumblr x

***************

Louis:

You weren't to sure how it happened, one minute you were hanging out on the beach the next you were in a full on make up section. "GET IT!" You hear someone yell. You weren't sure if it was on of the boys or someone else but you didn't check you pulled of you shirt and went into the water.

Zayn:

"What is taking so long?" You asked as you and your boyfriend wanted for the other boys to come off of the ride. "Just hang on babe." Zayn says kissing you on the lips. "Can I have another kiss?" You ask, he leans down and kisses you again. "You might need another." He jokes, only this time it's not a simply peck but a full on french kiss. "Someone might see you!" Liam says as the rest of the boys get off the ride.

Niall:

"Drunk Niall is handsy isn't he Y/N?" You blush lightly as you walk back to your hotel. You and Niall were caught by the boys making out. You made it to your bedroom where your boyfriend was determined to finish what he started at the bar. "Again Niall?" Louis ask as he struts through door. "What are you doing here?" Niall ask, not moving from his position on top of you. "We share rooms tonight remember? Nighty night love birds." He turns off the light and go to sleep. You do the same, you weren't going to have sex with Louis in the room.

Harry:

He rubbed your leg as you both sat at the table. He lightly kissed your shoulder, then your neck. "What are you doing Harry?" You whisper as his kisses make there way to your cheek. He lightly kissed your lips, once. Twice. Three times. At this point pushing him away seemed pointless. He pushed his lips to your, your mouths moving in sync. When he asked for permission with his tongue you allowed it. "Calm down you two." You pull away for him with a blush on your cheeks.

Liam:

"You okay?" He asked pulling you closer, you were walking back to your flat from the bar. The boys were behind you hooting and hollering. "Yeah." He kissed your lips and pulled you under his arms. "You sure?" He ask again his you once again. "Yup." You giggle, he kisses you again only this time it's rougher stopping you from walking any further. "Get a room!" Harry yelled as he made his way past you. You pulled away from your boyfriend before continuing down the road.

***********

Thanks for all the reads x

L xx