#12 Step-brother

From Tumblr

***********

Harry: "Come on Harry, not here." You said pushing him away. You turned your head, looking to see if anyone had seen you. Harry sauntered over to you once again a playful pout on his face. His hands were at your hips once again, and his teeth playfully tugging your earlobe. "No one saw, theyre all worried about the bride and groom." Harry said and you looked at your dad and step-mum, their backs turned to you and Harry, unaware of the actions between you two. "Come on we gotta get back." You spoke and turned away getting ready to walk off when your reflection in the glass caught your eye. "Harry what the hell is this?" You asked looking at your neck. Harry simply smirked, "Can't wait to see more of ya, sis." And with that Harry walked back to his mum, laughing along with everyone else.

Louis: "Getting ready to take a shower I see?" A voice filled your ears and you turned to see Louis smirking at the door of your bedroom. "Mind if I join?" Louis asked walking over to you. You giggled shaking your head. "As much as I'd enjoy it, we can't." You said. "They just left," Louis said and you knew exactly what he meant. Pursing your lips you grabbed Louis' hand, "Okay let's go." You said taking Louis with you to the shower.

Liam: "You're really cute when you're annoyed." Liam commented and you rolled your eyes continuing to do the dishes. "Then I guess i'm 'really' adorable right now." You muttered before you felt Liam's hands at your waist. "Come on, not now." You grunted and Liam laughed. "What's wrong, afraid of getting caught?" Liam asked and you turned to him. "Well look who's gotten cocky," You giggled and Liam placed a chaste kiss on your lips. "If my mom walks in we're dead, you realize that right?" You whispered and Liam shrugged. "We'd think of something." Liam stated but you didn't think he was too sure.

Zayn: "Hey sis," Zayn teased walking behind you squeezing at your bum lightly. You let out a gasp and swatted his hand away. "Get out of here," You said shaking your head. "Technically this is my house too," Zayn smirked and you scoffed. "Doesn't give you the right to touch me," you retorted and Zayn's face came closer to yours. "It's okay to say that you want me y/n," Zayn whispered and you shook your head. "Not going to happen Malik," You challenged and Zayn took his bottom lip between his teeth. You pushed Zayn out of your way making an exit for the stairs when Zayn grabbed your arm pulling you back and smashing his lips onto yours before you had a chance to do anything about it.

Niall: Your fingers were tangled in Niall's hair as the kiss between the two of you got more heated. Just earlier you and Niall had been fighting, and how it lead to this neither of you really knew. But when he laid you back on the bed the only thoughts that ran through your head was the feeling of relief considering that Niall had given you over the past few weeks. "Y/n!" The sound of your mother's voice filled the house and you quickly pulled back. Both you and Niall were breathless as you got off the bed leaving Niall, you weren't sure what exactly just happened, but something told you it was going to happen again.

**********

All rights to the rightful owner

L xx