Niall Imagine for Bridget (requested)

Personal imagine for Bridget!!! Her username is @babababridget, so please go and follow her ! X

************

~ Bridget's POV ~

I grabbed the popcorn with one hand and reached for the coke with the other. Me and Niall had decided that we were gonna have movie night, just the two of us.

Niall placed the DVD in the tv, waiting for it to start, as I began munching on the popcorn.

As the movie trailed on, I could feel Niall's eyes studying my face, making me feel a bit on the insecure side.

I sighed and carried on watching, trying to take no notice of his stare.

"Your Beautiful. Did you know that?" His voice spoke over the movie, making my head turn towards his, cheeks blushing a crimson red.

"You are" he spoke again. Yet I was not convinced. I was not perfect and could never be. I sighed, trying to make eye contact with anything else but his eyes.

He sighed "Bridget, don't doubt yourself ok? You are beautiful" he spoke.

All I did was show a smile then turn back to the tv.

A couple of seconds later, I felt something tugging my lower top. I looked down, to be all of a sudden Niall's hands tickling me round the sides of stomach. I yelped in laughter.

"N,Niall S,stop !" I giggled, not being able to control my breathing.

"Not until you tell me your beautiful!" He chuckled his hands digging in deeper to my sides. All I could do was laugh. I couldn't help it.

"Stop please" I giggled once again.

He finally stopped, letting me take a breath. He lifted me up looking straight into my eyes.

"You are beautiful, never forget that" he whispered, hugging me tightly, engulfing me with his body. I squeezed back, enjoying the warmth surrounding me. I smiled into his shirt, thinking of how sweet he was.

"I love you" I spoke pulling away, pecking him on the lips.

He chuckled " I love you too. So much" his words making me blush even more.

He pulled me into a another kiss, yet more passionate, more savouring. He pulled away slightly, lips brushing.

"By the way, I find it so cute when you blush like that" he chuckled against my lips.

All I could do was blush more, smiling at his little compliment.

********

So yeah, here is your imagine Bridget, hope you enjoyed it xx

Does anyone else want an imagine?? Xx

Lou xx