#2 : He gets jealous 3/5

Louis:

You were at the park with Louis. You were lying in the sun, watching the clouds float by.

You both that familiar chime of the ice cream can and Louis' head shot up already running towards the vehicle. Leaving you there giggling to yourself.

The sun was beaming down on you, when all of a sudden it felt like something had bumped into you leg. You looked up to a football leaning against it.

You picked up the ball, looking around from where it came from.

"Over here" someone shouted, you turned around to see a boy running towards, with no shirt on. Lets face it, you couldn't stop staring.

"Sorry about that, kinda missed the goal, haha" he awkwardly stood there, looking at you.

You giggled " oh here's your ball" passing it to him.

"Oh right yeah thanks" he said taking it, was he blushing?

His mates were calling for him, but e just stayed. You felt a little awkward, but what overthrew was when he asked you.

"Can I have your number?" You only just met the guy, let alone what his name was.

"Uh" you didn't know what to say.

"I think she is good mate, but thanks for the offer, I know she is beautiful and everything, but please this property is mine" Louis interrupted, with two ice-creams in his had and not a pleasant look on his face.

"O,Oh sorry mate, didn't know she had company" he said jogging off to his mates.

You awkwardly laid back down.

"Honestly, some people" Louis said sitting on the blanket. You couldn't help but giggle.

"It's just cause your jealous Lou. Don't worry you'll get over it. But saying that he did have hot body oh my god and those..." You said trying to make him feel even more jealous.

"STOP STOP! I've heard enough." He said covering his ears.

You found it adorable