#33 Another boy hits you ( Part 2 Only Harry)

HARRY:You woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around you.When you moved you winced.You lifted your shirt slightly and saw a bruise.It didn't look too bad but it did hurt an awful lot.You heard Harry stir ad you turned to face him.His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at you."Morning" you said and he stretched and sat up.Scratching his head he stopped suddenly.He turned to you and lifted your shirt back up again looking at the bruise."I'm gonna kill him"he growled and started to get up. You grabbed his arm " No Harry! It was an accident! he was just drunk and besides it was all my fault!"you said "Y/N,he hit you!And I wasnt even there to stop it" he said with his head low."Come on don't think like that.Lets go downstairs"you said trying to change the subject.You both got up only to find that all the boys crashed in your living room.You didn't notice Niall there though.You went to the kitchen and saw him there his head in his hands.He heard you come in and his head popped up.He had bags under his eyes and you could tell he didn't sleep the whole night."Y/N!Harry! I'm so so so so sorry about what happened I had no idea what came over me-" he kept rambling on and on with apologies and pleading for forgiveness.Until Harry whacked him on the side of the head."It's okay mate just don't let it happen again" he said sternly and you relaxed knowing he wasn't too angry.Niall looked at you"Come here Nialler"you said opening your arms and he hugged you gently."Sorry"he said one last time.After that Niall was always a little more careful around you.