#17 Sad Song **Moments** 5/5

Zayn:

"Flashing lights in my mind

Going back to the time

Playing games in the street

Kicking balls with my feet

There's a numb in my toes

Standing close to the edge

There's a pile of my clothes

At the end of of your bed

As I feel myself fall

Make a joke of it all"

He messed up.

And he knew it.

You were gone.

He cheated , you left. That's just it. Nothing more to say nothing more to hear.

It has been a week since you found out, you were a mess. You thought you could deal with the situation, yet the bottom line is that you really do love him. He felt the exact same way, only guilt, hurt and anger filled his mind.

He thought if how he could of been so stupid to let this happen, let you get away from him.

He loves you.

You love him.

Yet you both think otherwise.

Zayn is a complete disaster without you, he can't eat or sleep, all he does is regret the mistake he made that one night.

He remembers the time, when you'd both play football/soccer in the middle of the street not caring if anyone was looking, if paps were around because he wanted to always make you smile.

He remembers the nights you spend together, in another world showing each others love. Showing how much you care, how much you mean to one another.

All of that was thrown out the window that one night because he got drunk too quickly and forgot about the one thing he treasured the most.

You.

When you found out, you immediately packed your stuff heading over to your own apartment. Reaching your old bed, finding a dusted pile of clothes that he had obviously left here quite some time ago.

You cried.

He cries.

Both still not realising.

Both trying to move on.

When deep down inside, you know you never will.