#33 Another boy hits you ( Part 1 )

From tumblr x

***********

HARRY:

You went out with Harry and the boys for what was supposed to be a quick drink but turned into full all night partying and it seemed like Niall was unstoppable. You and Liam were the only two sober and you kept a watchful eye on Harry as he danced with Louis.Niall came stumbling over to you."Hey smexy"he slurred and you gave Liam a look.Obviously Niall had forgotten who you were."Niall I think you've had to much to drink"Liam said putting an arm on his shoulder.Niall shrugged him off"Don't be cock block Li!"Niall yelled clenching his fists.You stood up knowing Liam was gonna need help controlling this side of Niall.You looked out to the crowd searching for Harry's curls to ask him for help.You found him when you heard Niall yelling at Liam for no reason and getting angrier."Harry!" you yelled but he couldn't hear you.You looked around and saw Niall was about to hit Liam when you shoved him away.The shove only turned Niall causing his fist to make contact with your side.You yelled in pain and almost magically Harry appeared by your side comforting you.Niall who apparently was on the ground now was being lifted by Liam and Zayn.Harry and Lou helped you back home and you couldn't even imagine what Niall would remember in the morning or even worse what Harry would remember.

NIALL:

You were at the studio with Niall per his request.But you were glad to come along and watch him work. When he came out of the recording booth he gave you a quick kiss."Mind getting me a water,love?" he asked and you nodded "Sure babe"you said and started walking to the cooler and grabbed a bottle and tried opening it but it wouldn't budge.Liam came by"Need help with that,Y/N?"he asked and you nodded and handed him the bottle.He also had trouble with it trying really hard."Uh Li?"you asked "No I can do this"he said twisting the top over and over.Finally when he tried one last time he pulled the cap with such force that his hand sort of punched your breast "Ah!" you yelped holding your breast.Liam turned a bright red "Oh my god! I'm so so so so so so sorry,Y/N! Are you alright?"he asked and you nodded laughing at how he was reacting."Don't worry!Its ok Liam"you said and grabbed the bottle going back to Niall.

LIAM:

You and Liam had just finished up having some fun;)When you both went downstairs you were surprised to see all the boys there snickering."What are you all doing here!?"Liam yelled obviously embarrassed."Nothing just chilling.Didn't know you were a screamer Y/N?"Louis laughed and you smacked his arm repeatedly "Shut up Lou!" you yelled sort of angry.He shoved you away into Liam's chest and all the boys "ooed","Your gonna get it now Tomlinson!"he yelled chasing him around.

ZAYN:

You were at a party with Zayn and the rest of the boys.Zayn was off getting you two some drinks while you were talking to Harry.Somehow the subject changed to who is stronger and being your stubborn self.You would not budge on the fact that you were stronger than Harry.So you poked him and he poked back and that turned into a poke war.Then you playfully started slapping eachothers hands.And while Harry thought you expecting it he lightly slapped you.You gasped dramatically and Harry's face turned pale."I...er.Im sorry I thought yo-you would-" he's cut off by Zayn "Vas happening Harry?"he says "Nothing just a little rough housing"you giggle and Harry relaxes.

LOUIS:

You were a Louis' flat watching tv with him and the boys.When you stretched your arm and accidentally slapped Zayn who you didn't know was behind you."oh sorry Zayn!" you said and Louis chuckled a little.Zayn poked your head as his revenge.Seeing this as a challenge you poked him back harder.He glared playfully and you stuck you tongue out.He flicked your nose "Ow!"you whimpered and Zayn laughed a little.You stopped feeling defeated and snuggled into Louis' chest.