27 Puzzled

And that's what happened. We now travel back to present date. Recap : Ellie and Conan are in Agasa's car on their way to Tropical Land to meet KID and ask him about what you just found out. How will things play out? Good or bad? Let's find out!!!

Also, the song above is Die In A Fire. It's one of my favorites, and I put it there because it's mentioned in this chapter. Just in case you've never heard it... Don't judge what music I like... :P

*=*=*=*=*=*

Ellie's POV

Where everything seems to happen... Where everything seems to happen... The words came back, replaying over and over in my head. The answer sat on the tip of my tongue. It was one of those riddles that are so stupidly simple no one knows the answer. UGH!! WHAT IS IS?!?!

Next to me, Conan was struggling just as much. He had a pad of paper out, scribbling down notes every once and awhile.

I've never been good at riddles... Stupid brain.

Wanting to take a break, I pulled out my ipod from my purse sitting next to me. I plugged in the earbuds for music. Music makes everything better. Wait a second... this song...

"Conan?"

"hmm?" He didn't look up.

"Do you know what FNAF is?"

"What?"

"Five Nights At Freddy's. It's a horror game."

"Never heard of it."

But if FNAF doesn't exist in this world... why is the song Die In A Fire playing? I looked at the ipod next to me. Picking it up, I examined it further.

Google. Youtube. Wattpad. They all worked! Wait a second... If those worked...

I typed "Gogoanime.io" into the search engine. Oh... My... Pancakes... if the BO was to get their hands on this... I shuttered at the thought.

Putting it in my pant's pocket, but still listening to my music, I looked over at Conan again.

"Any ideas?"

"Yes, but I feel like none for them are correct... Why is this so hard?!"

"Name the nominees so far."

"The best bet is right now is next to the main entrance. It's where everyone comes in, all the paths branch off into the areas of the amusement park, plus at noon there is a huge parade."

"Where everything seems to happen... That is a lot of things to happen in one place..."

"We're here!" Agasa announced as the car entered the almost empty parking lot. Speakers announced that in 5 minutes the park would close. "You better hurry, or you'll be locked in!"

"I think that's what KID wants. If we're locked in, then no one can bother our chat about why he left Ellie with us."

"Ok, I'll be waiting."

Me and Conan got out of the car.

We easily slipped through the front gates as the few remaining people from that day pushed out. Walking the short distance to the main social area, we crouched down in some bushes and waited for the park to close.

"Ellie... why did you bring that?" Conan eyed the earbuds.

"uhh... forgot I had them in?" Conan sweat dropped. I took them out, and returned them to my pocket with the ipod (which was now turned off).

"How does someone forget they're listening to music?"

"I don't know. Stop judging!"

"THE PARK IN NOW CLOSED. THE PARK IS NOW CLOSED. ANYONE STILL WITHIN THE BORDERS PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY."