55 Suspicions

Ellie's POV

"WHERE DID YOU GO?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!?!"

Me and Kaito sweat dropped.

"WELL?!?! ANSWER ME!!!!"

"Aoko, since when did you ever care about Kaito?"

"That's what I was thinking!!"

Me any Kaito burst out laughing for no real reason, but whatever. Aoko looked at us like we were crazy. But hey, we kind of are, so... Meh.

While Aoko continued scrolling Kaito without having much success, Conan pulled me to the side. "I think it's about time you answer my questions, don't you?"

"Fire away."

"Who are these people."

"Kaito and Aoko. My friends." I looked over at the two. Aoko has her mop out. "Well, Kaito is. Aoko's still a work-in-progress."

"Why do they look like me and Ran?"

"Kaito doesn't look like you."

He sweat dropped. "Fine, SHINICHI and Ran."

"Honestly, no idea. All I can tell you are theories."

This went on for a while, and soon Heiji joined in. I wasn't paying much attention though, so they couldn't get a lot out of me. Kaito and Aoko are much more entertaining in real life!!

Conan snapped his fingers at me for the 4th time. "Hey!! Focus!!"

"Hmm?? Sorry, what?"

"I said, why does Kaito remind me of KID? Do they have any connections?"

"Yeah, I was thinking da same thing!" Heiji chimed in.

"I... he... uhh..." this is bad. VERY BAD. I looked over at Kaito again for some support, but he has no idea they suspected him. His signature 'Ki ki ki!!' laugh Rang out as Aoko failed to hit him once more, and he began flirting with the other girls. Heiji and Conan also saw this.

"His laugh is spot on, but they act nothing alike. At least the Phantom Thief TRIES to be a gentleman. this 'Kaito' guy is downright obnoxious..."

"Can't disagree, Kudo."

"You're the obnoxious one, Conan!!" Kaito shouted from behind said detective.

"AAAAAAAA!! When did you get there?!?!"

Kaito smiled, and spread his arms out wide. A million doves flew out of the sleeves as he gave the answer of "IT'S MAGIC!!!" Seriously, is he trying to get caught?!?! If he keeps this up, they'll know for sure!!

"So ya know magic tricks?" Heiji asked.

"Yes, and I'm proud of it!!"

"Just like KID..."

"That dumb thief? His magic could never compare!! I'm so much better!!"

"Is that so?"

"It is so!"

"Well then, Kaito... Show me a magic trick. Something better than KID's." Those sparkly things characters get next to their eyes when they establish a rivalry appeared on the detective of the west.

"Gladly!!" Kaito has them as well. If I don't do something fast...

"I just remembered something I had to tell you!!" All three boys looked at me. "I umm... saw Rory again." Kaito was next to the other girls in an istent. He already heard this, so I guess it's alright.

"WHAT?! WHY IS SHE HERE?!"

"Who's Rory?"

Before I could answer, Conan did for me. "One of them."

"SHE IS NOT!!"

Conan looked at me. "Of course she is!! How could you say that?!"

"Rory isn't a killer!! She's my friend and I trust her!! If she was bad, why did she warn us?!"

"So even if you kill someone you're not a killer? That's logical."

"SHUT UP THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!! GIN AND VODKA ARE HERE AND TRYING TO MURDER YOU!!!!! SHE WAS HERE TO TELL YOU!!!!!"

"Ahh, so that's it! She's helping them!!"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!" No, stop it Sophie. Calm down. Inhale... Exhale... ok. "Conan, Rory is here to prevent their mission from having success. She told me everyone needs to evacuate immediately." I know Rory said to keep Conan here, but that's not happening. " If we don't hurry then - "

"I'm not leaving."

"Me nither."

I stared at them both. "Are you crazy?! You two could be killed!!"

"You're the crazy one. This is the perfect opportunity!! We could finally catch them and get my body back to normal!!"

"But what if - "

"Don't sweat it, kid. Me an' Kudo can take it. Right?"

Conan nodded in agreement.

"Well... fine. Just don't get shot. I want to see you alive after this."

A gun fired. Someone screamed. A death has happened.

WHY DID I JINX IT?!?!