Chapter Twelve

I wake up at 11 am and grab my phone. Just when I am about to open my iMessages to view my missed messages, I receive a new one.
Dan: Maaaaate look what I just found?
Inserted is a picture of a blue and a white Totoro onesie.
Y/N: Get them ohmygosh.
Dan: Already did, got you the white one.
Y/N: Did that have any particular reason?
Dan: You're little.
Y/N: Knew it.

***

Today, I'll actually try to make myself look presentable. I'll even do my makeup which I haven't done for a while now.
Happy with my outfit, I knock on Dan's door.
"Hey Y/N, wow- you look gorgeous, I mean- not that you don't anyway- but, like, you know?"
"I know, I know Dan", I laugh, "I know that I look damn good today."

***

"Where's Phil anyways?", I ask while I munch on the sushi we ordered.
"At his parents house, visiting."
After a short pause he continues speaking: "Wanna be in my live show tonight? We can answer questions about the new merch!"
"Um- I don't know actually. Don't get me wrong, but I don't really feel comfortable with that I guess."
"Awe okay, don't worry it's okay Y/N."

Dan still decided to do his live show with me hiding in the corner of the room.
But I enjoy just watching him, which sounds weird as fuck. But he's a handsome lad and really funny.
Sometimes he will look over at me and just smile, wink or laugh. Precious.

After he finished the YouNow he comes over to me on the couch. "How was I?"
"Great.", I reply, smiling.

Following, were 5 hours of talking. Literally just talking about everything and anything.
I got to know so much about him, that made me even like him more.

DAN'S P.O.V:

Ok I'll finally admit it, Y/N's pretty great.
And I like her a lot. We have a lot in common. It's great. 10/10.

Especially that night was great. So great.

We just talked and it felt good to have someone to just talk to. We've only know each other for about a month and a bit, but I feel so safe around her.