Chapter Ninety-Five

"I have nothing to wear.", I exclaim and throw myself on the bed again.

"You literally have tons of clothes."

"I know but nothing looks right today."

Dan sighs and rolls over to me: "You look breathtaking in everything you wear so what you just said doesn't make sence at all."

I kiss him, thanking him for his kind words.

Today is the day of the radio show and I want to look somewhat presentable.

In the end I just pick my favorite outfit along with my ring and necklace that I wear everyday.

***

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and...", the man behind the camera says.

"Hello everyone, Dan and Phil here back with another amazing radioshow!", Phil says right when they go live.

"This one is especially amazing since we have a super special and talented guest later on.", Dan says, smiling at me.

They go on with their usual program like Internet news, for another 15 minutes, before I get miced up and ready to go.

"As we mentioned earlier, we have a special someone coming in. You ready?", Dan begins, "Now everyone welcome, blogger and designer, Y/N!"

With that, it is my time to step in: "Hello!"

"Hey Y/N, how are you?", Phil says as if he hadn't talked to me 15 minutes ago.

"Really good. How about you guys?", I ask politely.

"Good, good.", Dan answers, laughing at how staged this seems.

After a quick introduction of the line, the first fan-suggested song comes on.

Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy.

We all take off our headsets to have a quick drink and sort out the q&a that is about to happen.

While writing down the final note, I can see Dan eyeing me from the corner of my eye.

Acting like we are just friends is hard for the both of us.

Sometimes, while a song is playing, he would mumble a quick 'I am proud of you' or 'I love you', resulting in a huge grin on my blushed face.

Also, we would check twitter to see the tweets people tweeted with today's hashtag.

Most of them remark Dan's heart eyes, the question if we are together or the shocked reactions of people to see me on the radio show.

Most of them are really nice and supportive, others have a worse ring to them.

Thankfully, I don't have enough time to worry about these because the q&a is about to begin.

"What an amazing song that was.", Dan says and chuckles, "In honor of 'positive', we are going to do a q&a with questions suggested by you guys!"

Phil looks at the notes before asking the first question, which is about explaining the different words in 'positive'.

***

The whole rest of the questions are really tame and the games we played are innocent as well.

Everything was going as planned up to the moment when something that shouldn't have happened, happened.